Any Matt Savoie news? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Any Matt Savoie news?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Matt! :party: I miss him in skating, but this is still wonderful news. Glad to know that he's still involved in skating, too! :clap:

skate_nut

Spectator
I was lucky enough to see Matt skate in Peoria and he is still one of the most beautiful male skaters. The artistry was fantastic as always, jumps were still very high with some having less rotations. He seemed relaxed and happy that he was through with school and ready to take on the world.

Prior to the second show he was surrounded by the girls participating in the show and he took the time to speak with each of them and give them autographs as well as pose for pictures. He is quite a hero to the people of Peoria!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I was lucky enough to see Matt skate in Peoria and he is still one of the most beautiful male skaters. The artistry was fantastic as always, jumps were still very high with some having less rotations. He seemed relaxed and happy that he was through with school and ready to take on the world.

Prior to the second show he was surrounded by the girls participating in the show and he took the time to speak with each of them and give them autographs as well as pose for pictures. He is quite a hero to the people of Peoria!

Is he coming back to Peoria to live, I wonder? I'm really close by, and loved to watch him at the Center.