Win Jeremy or Evan's autograph in FSO Worlds contest | Golden Skate

Win Jeremy or Evan's autograph in FSO Worlds contest

FSOWebmaster

On the Ice
http://www.figureskatersonline.com/extras_contests.html

Now, in honor of the World Championships coming to Los Angeles, fans have the opportunity to win a copy of the January 2008 issue of Skating magazine, autographed by cover boy Evan Lysacek or an autographed photo of Jeremy Abbott, donated by Riedell Skates.

To win, first become a fan of Figure Skaters Online on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Figure-Skaters-Online/37475728539?ref=s. Once you're a fan, write a good luck message on the wall for Abbott, Alissa Czisny, Rachael Flatt, Lysacek and/or Keauna McLaughlin and Rockne Brubaker (the members of the World team who have their official Web sites at Figure Skaters Online) to be entered to win.

Fans can enter a maximum of five times by posting one good luck message for each Figure Skaters Online athlete or team representing Team USA at the Staples Center. The Worlds are March 22-29, 2009, so be sure to post a message before then for a chance to take home the autographed swag.

Winners will be randomly selected and then notified through Facebook.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I'd be far more interested to write a good luck message for the skaters most likely to win a medal in LA, our US ice dance team: Belbin & Agosto, Davis & White, and Samuelson & Bates

FSOWebmaster

On the Ice
I'd be far more interested to write a good luck message for the skaters most likely to win a medal in LA, our US ice dance team: Belbin & Agosto, Davis & White, and Samuelson & Bates

Each of those teams you mentioned have ways to contact them on their official Web sites. And you are more than welcome to write good luck messages to them there as well as their MySpace profiles, etc. I know any support you show them would be very much appreciated.

However, Figure Skaters Online's Facebook page is to provide information on Figure Skaters Online athletes and sites. The contest is related to supporting the skaters who are a part of our network. Many people are already sending well wishes to Abbott, Czisny, Flatt, Lysacek and McLaughlin/Brubaker so this is just an extra way to do that with a fun incentive.