Interview with Chris Howarth | Golden Skate

Interview with Chris Howarth

Thanks for posting this article, Meisje.

I was very much interested in the story about Howarth's involvement in the development of Michael Weiss' skates. (Click on "the story" under "Do you have anything to do with the ones Michael Weiss uses?") There has been a lot of discussion lately about the fact that there have not been any improvements in blade and boot technology for 20 years. Especially with respect to designing equipment that might cut down on injuries.

Do you have anything to do with the design of this web site? I really like how the main interview is presented all consectively with side links for further information about each question.

Mathman

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
What a wonderful interview! It makes me want to go and work for him. His businesses sound fascinating.

Meisje24

Rinkside
Mathman said:
Do you have anything to do with the design of this web site? I really like how the main interview is presented all consectively with side links for further information about each question.

Glad you liked the article! I'm only a humble moderator on the Europe On Ice message board. Mige and Emily are responsible for the design and maintenance of EOI website. You can contact them via the websites homepage: www.europeonice.com

You can find more articles there as well, with Byron Allen, producer of SOI and a series of articles on skaters on the dutch national team.

Annemarie