Photos | Golden Skate

Photos

Wrlmy

Medalist
My boyfriend has the same bag as Evan's:laugh: Evan looks really good and spiffy as always! Brian looks so gorgeous in that picture.

gold12345

Medalist
Thanks! I love backstage pictures for some reason lol!

Me too! I've always wondered why they take such few pictures though. Often times it's only 10 pictures or fewer per day. If I was a photographer at Worlds, I would be snapping my camera left and right taking dozens of pictures of all the skaters I recognized!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That shot of Brandon Mroz in midair is amazing-one of the few airborne photos where the skater actually looks good.

Medusa

Record Breaker
This pic of Evan is really good - he looks very focused!
What an amazing picture. Evan is one of those men who look bad / way too tense if they know that they are photographed / filmed. But if he doesn't expect it - wow, what a beauty.

sillylionlove

Medalist
for anyone who has facebook, Natalie Pechalat (sp??) the frence ice dancer posted some really great pics of the French Team in San Diego when they arrived last week for training before heading to LA. So if you have Facebook, try requesting to be her friend and look at the pics. They look like they are having a great time!!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
thanks for the great pictures...even one of yu-na downed in the footwork.

lmarie086

Medalist
For some reason my internet won't let me provide a link right now but daylife.com has pictures of Rachael Flatt in her burgundy practice dress and I have to say, the color is much more flattering on her than what she's worn this season in either the SP or LP.