Compulsory Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance

sfgirl

On the Ice
Hope everyone skates well, and have a wonderful experience. Especially Meryl and Charlie! Love your skating and your awesome talent.:)

L'amour

On the Ice
Dammit...I have mt franch class rig now :mad: and I'm soooo ecxited to see Tanith and Ben, lots of articles Tanirh talk about her improvments and things like that, I hope this is true :D

Medusa

Record Breaker
Dammit...I have mt franch class rig now :mad: and I'm soooo ecxited to see Tanith and Ben, lots of articles Tanirh talk about her improvments and things like that, I hope this is true :D
Well, it's not true about the costume. Oh my eyes, oh my eyes...

MissIzzy

Final Flight

I don't know what I'm more scared of, Tanith(or Ben) falling down again and them landing in fifth, or them skating perfectly-and then still landing in fifth!

Tigger

Final Flight
We're under ten minutes people!!!

Get your respected snacks, munchies and drinks ready and make sure if you need to go to the bathroom to do it now.

We now return to our short and limited countdown to the start of Worlds 2009.

:biggrin:

Mafke

Medalist
I don't know what I'm more scared of, Tanith(or Ben) falling down again and them landing in fifth, or them skating perfectly-and then still landing in fifth!

I can't say I'm intending to follow the world championships this year, but if I have a prediction in Dance, it's for the US to get a courtesy bronze and some Russian team to make it to the podium (K&N might non-dance their way to gold since they have the Russian momentum at present and the fact that they don't ... dance isn't being held against them). OTOH a Canadian gold might obliterate the need for a US bronze in which case F&B might make it onto the podium.

kittyjake5

On the Ice

Tanith and Ben are playing catch up here and I believe they are the underdogs coming into this competition so there is a real possibility of them scoring lower than the other couples. That said, my fingers are crossed that they come out fighting and out dance and out shine everyone else.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Yes!!! I see the warm-up! I got my Jaffa cakes, my stuffed horsie, my apple juice... And something good to read, it's ice-dance after all.

Tigger

Final Flight
Yes!!! I see the warm-up! I got my Jaffa cakes, my stuffed horsie, my apple juice... And something good to read, it's ice-dance after all.

And I've got my knitting here too. Mind you, once the main two flights hit the ice, that's going to be put down. I'll be too nervous and know I'll screw something up big time. :biggrin:

Worlds are finally underway...WAHOOOOO!!!!

:biggrin:

figuristka

Medalist
Any links to live coverages such as the turkish, russian or french canadian channels showing this now? Since iam in Finland its going to be quite hard to watch worlds with the time differences but i will try if i can.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ksenia Shmirina / Yahor Maistrov (Belarus) 17.96 # 3

Emese Laszlo / Mate Fejes (HUN) 18.95 # 2

Joanna Budner / Jan Moscicki (POL) 23.43 # 1

Last edited:

sillylionlove

Medalist
1 Joanna BUDNER / Jan MOSCICKI POL
2 Leonie KRAIL / Oscar PETER SUI
3 Emese LASZLO / Mate FEJES HUN
4 Ksenia SHMIRINA / Yahor MAISTROV BLR

Medusa

Record Breaker
The German commentators keep making fun of everything - of the pasodoble, of the judges, of the music, of the US, of the skaters... It's quite funny.