On the Ice
chipper Chipeur
3 axel - massive
3lz-3t- touch down with hand
huge 3 flip
bit of travel on the combo spin
enjoyed the sl footwork
serpentine ss

well skated, well presented for him- as usual seems a bit stiff, he's very pleased

Wrlmy

Medalist
Vaughn always have great height to his jumps, especially lutz and axel. But boy is his costume hideous.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vaughn Chipeur (CAN) 38.20 + 32.35 = 70.45 #3
Looked very glad when he left the ice

3A - good speed & height
3Lz3T - hand down
3F - good
CoSp
FlSiSp
SeSt
CiSt
SiSp

I third. It makes him look like a used car salesman in Miami. A middle-aged one at that. He can do much better than that. And i hate his music too!

TCAngel18

Medalist
nah, he'd have some sweaty chest hair popping out if he was a used car salesman, lol...his spins were decent, have to be with scott davis as his coach...

Wrlmy

Medalist
I third. It makes him look like a used car salesman in Miami. A middle-aged one at that. He can do much better than that. And i hate his music too!

I swear I saw a man in his 60s wearing that shirts in a grocery store in Rhode Island.

dgel

On the Ice
Jeremy 10

3 axel - falls, way off in air
3 lz-3t good
lots of speed into flip- and singles it...
still working hard though
spins good
disappointing for him- maybe won't get to skate the long - 60.94, will need some poor skates from the rest of the field

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jeremy Ten (CAN) 31.10 + 30.80 - 1.00 = 60.90 #8

3A - fall
3Lz3T
FlSiSp
Singled 3Flip
CiSt
SiSp
SlSt
CoSp

figuristka

Medalist
Chiper was about the best ive seen him. Great hight and speed. Stiff but alot of energy.

Ten good all around skater but jumps let him down, perhaps just need experience.