Original Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Original Dance

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Result update

Anna Cappellini / Luca Lanotte (ITA) 30.80 + 25.53 = 56.33
Overall 89.63 #1

:agree: They look so adorable and they had great energy!
And I love her dress

amateur

Final Flight
Capellini/Lanotte ITA

Commentator (Kwong) says she'd like to see better quality of edge, and better ice coverage. Also opines that she does more work than he does.
I was thinking, that he needs to have more of a commanding presence, for them to be more impressive as a team. But they skate with good energy, crispness.
BTW - how old is he???? looks like 17!

herios

Medalist
Capellini/Lanotte ITA

Commentator (Kwong) says she'd like to see better quality of edge, and better ice coverage. Also opines that she does more work than he does.
I was thinking, that he needs to have more of a commanding presence, for them to be more impressive as a team. But they skate with good energy, crispness.
BTW - how old is he???? looks like 17!

He is 23

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Result update

Kristin Fraser / Igor Lukanin (AZE) 26.00 + 22.06 = 48.06
Overall 78.41 #2

They almost bumped into each during their twizzles!

amateur

Final Flight
AZE couple... adorable costumes!

St. Loius Blues?

not sure what the inspirarion is for her nerdy look, but i like.
ooh, costume change mid program!!?
I like the concept of this program - but as commentator agrees, they didn't really pull it off clearly enough (like a secratary/or old lady, letting loose and partying?)
Skate with decent flow I thought, but not enough variation in their rhythm to match music. Not crisp.

Eevun

Final Flight
How come Joanna BUDNER / Jan MOSCICKI, right now place 9, are qualified but not Danielle OBRIEN / Gregory MERRIMAN, place 8?

lcd

Match Penalty
If you're going to use a "comical" approach to your interpretation, then you better be masterful (like Kurt Browning)... otherwise you risk looking more like a "clown" with a poor excuse

amateur

Final Flight
Lithuanian couple

Swing Kids soundtrack

I am soo bored of this swing music, this program did not hold my attention at all.
Seemed to skate well though, clean style, with a few bobbles. Very good-looking couple!

49.79 -- 78.25 -- 3rd place