Pairs' LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs' LP

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Yup. It just plays the audio for this ad for running and then nothing.

What browser are you using? I can't watch it on Firefox or Safari on my Mac, so I had to switch to my work laptop. I have it open in Internet Explorer.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That was a sorry sorry performance. The only positive was that he didn't drop her in the lifts, but even those were rough. Was I seeing things or was even the twist a double?

Lissy

Medalist
How sad. I got it to work and the first thing I saw/heard was Keauna say was "Sorry" :(

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOW! Oxygen just chacked McLaughlin/Brubaker's LP :eek: . . . were they THAT bad?

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Wow - I still can't believe M/B performed way below what they are capable of. At least Keauna was still smiling in the K/C. Also loved how she kept apologizing.

Lissy

Medalist
Love Cadee and Jeremy but holy moly she needs to relax her hands. They are driving me nuts. They were at Nationals too.

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
Caydee's so cute, I think she just said "oh my god" with a huge smile on her face right before their step sequence.

ETA - Standing O for D/B!!!

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
What a spectacular performance from Caydee and Jeremy!!! Love their reaction at the end!!! And it looks like their coach is in tears!!!

Coming off the ice you could hear her say 'OMG - that was awesome!!' Yes it was!!!!