Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

Eurofan

On the Ice
All I get is that damned Nike ad, and TRT3 looks and sounds fuzzy. Any other feeds, please? JustinTV or something?

sk8erluv88

Rinkside
clara peters, ireland
double lutz double loop combo
double axel, was a bit cheated/on two feet...
double flip out of footwork.
seems happy in k&c
total score: 23.64

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I have to say I love the diversity of the countries that are represented in the Ladies event, India, Monaco, ISRAEL :clap:, Ireland, etc....

figuristka

Medalist
oops didnt realize turkish channel switched to ladies to missed her. Well anyone who can watch the Turkish channel its on now.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
With Universal you need to make sure you are NOT using firefox. Also there is a video help link at the top of the page. It helps. I always used to have problems in a house where there was more than one computer hooked up to a router too.

Sonja Mugosa didn't show up. Anyone know why?

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I just want to say that the

http://www.channelsurfing.net

of NBC Sports gives a fine picture with good sound. Bless NBC for its generosity! Last night they even showed off-ice gathering, after the competition was over.

Just scroll down to the ISU icon and click on that link.

This may be just a brief trial period before subscription becomes necessary, but it's a real blessing to get it for free during Worlds! I heartily recommend it. There is no commentary, just the announcer over the loudspeaker describing the skaters during the warm-up.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Emma Hagieva - nicest program so far. Some flow and edging. As expected the first groups are something of a fall festival.

figuristka

Medalist
I just want to say that the

http://www.channelsurfing.net

of NBC Sports gives a fine picture with good sound. Bless NBC for its generosity! Last night they even showed off-ice gathering, after the competition was over.

Just scroll down to the ISU icon and click on that link.

This may be just a brief trial period before subscription becomes necessary, but it's a real blessing to get it for free during Worlds! I heartily recommend it. There is no commentary, just the announcer over the loudspeaker describing the skaters during the warm-up.

Thanks so much Dodhiyel. Turkish one was ok but sound quality wasn't good. Your link worked for me in finland.