British boy, 13, is NOT the father | Golden Skate

British boy, 13, is NOT the father

Wrlmy

Medalist
How many people she's been sleeping with does not surprise me. But how many "unsafe" sex she's having appalls me. She's 15. She's old enough to know how to protect herself in that area.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is just sooooo disgusting from various standpoints. First of all, what kind of family is this (the girls). I guess I feel sorry for the boy in the sense he sooo young and in the last month may have become attached to the baby and now he's nothing to it. He's so young to handle these emotions. I think I'm going to stop now before I say something that really mean!!!! :cool:

Johar

Medalist
maybe she will end up on a paternity episode of Maury Povich!! :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

ROTF!

Maury: "Alfie Patten, you are NOT the father!"

Teen mom: starts sobbing hysterically, mumbling incoherently

Alfie: "It's a lie! We are in love and want to have more babies, like the lady in America!"

luvsasha

Final Flight
that's just wrong, on some many levels. When i was that age, i'm not even sure if i knew what it was!!!

sillylionlove

Medalist
ROTF!

Maury: "Alfie Patten, you are NOT the father!"

Teen mom: starts sobbing hysterically, mumbling incoherently

Alfie: "It's a lie! We are in love and want to have more babies, like the lady in America!"

Teen mom then runs backstage. Maury Follows and asks if she wants anyone else tested.

12 episodes later...we find out who the father is!!

Johar

Medalist
I watched one day. About 12 men she slept with around the same time were not the father. No wonder VD is epidemic in this country.

TripletA

Rinkside
The 13 year old boy might be upset now but in a few years he will understand just how lucky he got by not being the father. His bank account will be happier too.

antmanb

Record Breaker
We've got plenty of awful daytime TV shows that focus on lie detector and paternity tests over here so i'm sure they'll have had offers.

It is a very strange world we live in.

Ant

Simone

Match Penalty
The 13 year old boy might be upset now but in a few years he will understand just how lucky he got by not being the father. His bank account will be happier too.

My sentiments exactly. Even of his bank account is safer, it does not mean he is not emotionally marked for the rest of his life. And what if he had built a connection with this child? Still at thirteen is way too young to becoming a parent. I at nineteen can't imagine having a child in even the next seven or eight years.

Many people become adults by default and I believe one should be tested to be emotionally mature enough to have a child. I know this is a controversial view and it is not in line with this thread. If anyone would like to discuss it further, just contact me via PM.