Ladies LP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

amateur

Final Flight
My goodness -- I guess she is well-trained, anyway, to pull that off... she even almost landed another 3lutz!

TNT2012

Rinkside
Partial standing ovation for Candace Didier for a gutsy performance after that painful fall. I'm impressed!:rock:

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
She was wonderful, but after she came off the ice she was holding her pelvic bone and crying from pain. She still looks to be in a lot of pain in the K and C.
The blow to the head worries me the most.

ETA: I hope we don't see any more injuries like that tonight.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Candice created a real figure skating moment there, though of course it's a shame it went down like that. Very strong, courageous skate from her after the fall.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Wow, a nice score for Candice even with four deductions. Poor girl...here's hoping that she'll end up with nothing but a spectacular bruise.

....and Jenna has a similar fall? Wow, the ice is just not kind today! Her's was nowhere near as bad.

amateur

Final Flight
Oh No! McCorkell just had a similar fall! Though less severe, and not hitting the boards, but she was out of it for a good few seconds there and her hand went to that same hip.... eeek this is becoming a gruesome event

TNT2012

Rinkside
When Jenna fell and grabbed her hip, I almost lost my breath. Thank god she's ok and still skating strong.

Wrlmy

Medalist
Oh Jenna ditched that gawdawful unitard monstrocity.
Cirque du Soleir
2a
3z
3f held on
1a-2t
3t big fall. What's with 3t today?
3t-2t-2t
2a-2t

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
It has me off-balance; when Jenna fell just now, a sliding fall, I gasped involuntarily so hard it hurt my throat. But she seems to be ok, thank goodness.

Trewyn

Medalist
Anyone else experiencing problems with ATDHE.net? It was great for a while, but now it's frozen nearly all the time... Could be my internet connection thought :s

dgel

On the Ice
Jenna McCorkell UK
2 axel
3 lz
3 flip
1 axel-2toe
well centred spin
another bad fall on a 3t, gets up holding her hip but carries on, spiral seq well done
3t-2t-2t
spins in both directions
footwork, a bit slow
2 axel-2t
spin to finish
An athletic skater, not high performance quality, but excellent 3 fl and lz early

pokky_oc

On the Ice
jenna was good but a big fall on triple toe!! is this the ice's fault?? ican imagine how many painful skaters we have to see??

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Anyone else experiencing problems with ATDHE.net? It was great for a while, but now it's frozen nearly all the time... Could be my internet connection thought :s

Same of me. I switched to Turkish tv. Crappy sound though.