Exhibition | Golden Skate

Exhibition

figuristka

Medalist
Will this be on the turkish or justin channels? or another i can watch from outside USA or Canada? thanks

LaLola

On the Ice
Don't know where you are from, but Eurosport is going to broadcast at least parts of it.

figuristka

Medalist
Well turkish online does not seem to be showing it and radio canada is not longer working for me as it did for 4cc but maybe iam in luck as skating is suppost to be shown here on tv2 in about 20mins

Medusa

Record Breaker
Domnina / Shabalin costumes are - I am without words. Leather... Strange... (Suits her name, actually)

Smirnov also in leather - which of course looks good on him.

Charlie and Tomas were joking around.

Samuelson / Bates on ice, Beegees or something like that is the music (what is that? Was that after 1942?).

Buttercup

Record Breaker
1. I think Szolkowy/Savchenko weren't introduced - are they not skating in the gala? Are they ok?

2. Fabian Bourzat is keeping his shirt on. This will be their Andy EX, not the mummy one.

3. Judging from the outfit, Brian's going to skate to Sandstorm.

4. Tomas Verner is too cute.

LaLola

On the Ice
S/B did a nice performance to music from the BeeGees, she looked very sexy in her outfit but still innocent. :) Now Brandon Mroz is skating to Elvis.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Mascha and Maks. New ex I think. Old costumes though, the black with pink.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I think you'll get lucky, figuristka, because Laura Lepisto did so well, they will want to show it. I have been searching all day long for a place to view the Gala, and so far, nothing that is showing it that can be viewed in the USA. I know that sounds crazy, since Evan Lysacek won the gold, but skating viewing in the USA has become completely crazy since USFS went on a puritanical campaign to protect its copyrights. One by one, all the streamers have blocked USA viewers. I don't know if USFS is even showing the Gala. It is not listed on Oxygen or NBC. Things have become ludicrous for USA figure skating fans. I hope USFS is happy with what they started; streamers now seem so intimidated that I doubt they are even checking if something is permissible to show the USA, after all. Universal Sports seemed to have purchased the option to show Worlds, but the Gala has not been listed on their site or the ChannelSurfing site. I checked over and over. Maybe they do not consider the Gala as sport. Who knows? I think I shall never forgive USFS for what they have done to the Net.

Medusa

Record Breaker
That new ex is bleh. They should have kept the old one. It was fun to see him singing along all the time.