Exhibition | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Exhibition

screech

Final Flight
If Brian did a competitive program to something like this, it would be magical and more people (myself included) would believe he deserves the PCS he gets.

This program is beautiful.

L'amour

On the Ice
This is such a sad sad song but I love it, the first time that I herad was in a german movie called Edukators, everybody shoud see this movie :agree:

This was a beatifull program

Gymfan15

On the Ice
I'm here; just lurking. :laugh: My feed isn't that great, so it's hard to get a good grasp of the routines...hopefully I can catch them again on Youtube later. I have to say that Verner's routine was pretty engaging! A lot of personality and charisma in that. :)

LaLola

On the Ice
Brian was beautiful, but he had such a melancholic expression on his face. I hope it was just for the mood of his programme.

london_calling

On the Ice
If Brian did a competitive program to something like this, it would be magical and more people (myself included) would believe he deserves the PCS he gets.

I agree, hopefully he will do a competitive program to softer music.

Medusa

Record Breaker

It's so amazing, in its simplicity, just amazing. His speed, strength over the ice - and really quiet over the ice. So beautiful.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
BJ has just proved he can land those 2A's :rofl:
A boring and empty gala number from him.

lmarie086

Medalist
I loved Brian's performance! I've always loved this song, and it really brought out a different, softer side to his skating. He seemed more smooth with this piece, and I think he was using it more than he does in competition. Maybe he should try something like this in the future?

and :frown: at his sad face.

figuristka

Medalist
Mao and Miki were both great.

Alissa's dress is lovely

V/M always love their chemistry even if there skating is not as smooth this year.

Brian's skate is sentimental in a way. Really liked it.

Hikaru

Final Flight
I don't get tired of saying how much have the Zhangs improved! what a lovely Ex program, very soft music, it really went well for them.