demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing the photos and Video. I laughed when Miki referred to
Oda as 'grandpa'.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
They all look so ready.

Congrats to Oda for being elected Team Captain and LOL goes to miki Ando for calling Nobunari Oda "Grandpa" :laugh:

I wish Team Japan and all the teams the best of luck

enlight78

Medalist
With Oda as the team captian it almost seems like a real team. I bet Evan and Joubert would proably be their team captiain. I wonder would canada choose Joannie.

Sinclare

Rinkside
I liked the clip thanks for posting. Very positive, all about the athletes. You forget that they actually compete against each other most of the time. I wish the US had a captain, do they? I imagine it would be Evan our World Champ!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
With Oda as the team captian it almost seems like a real team. I bet Evan and Joubert would proably be their team captiain. I wonder would canada choose Joannie.

Joannie sounds like a good choice for Canada. Patrick is a bit young, as are V&M.

ks777

Record Breaker

Some of the japanese fans call Joannie, Aniki, or a big brother. so it makes perfect sense to be selected as the Canaidan captain.

Morning Glory

On the Ice

SusieH

On the Ice

FYI. If anyone wants to know what was going on in clips 1 and 2, check out Mao Asada's fan forum. Nice people there translated the whole piece (just scroll down for part 1 of the translation, part 2 is on the next page).

(BTW I loved the clips! Those four were just so hilarious together :biggrin: LOL at Taka and Mao playing prank on Miki's shoes, also at Taka and Nobu singing karaoke together until 4:00am :laugh:)

Okami

On the Ice
I loved that show! :clap: Who would have thought that Takahiko is so messy? :laugh:

I was impressed that Nobunari managed to keep a straight face during his "speech" at the end, when Miki and Taka kept sticking face into the camera. He had more troubles with delivering his lines during the shooting of the WTT promotional video: :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPsdpv0zyo