Viktory For Kids reviews | Golden Skate

Viktory For Kids reviews

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Yes, I have understood that the show was sold out.

Marjaana

Great reviews, thanks Jaana and TaraFan. Just wish I could've been there, sigh.
Rgirl

Gardenkitty

Rinkside
I also want to give Viktor credit for all the work he did on the show. Before the show he was running around working on all sorts of minor details and then running over to greet people at the reception. It would be nice if all Viktor did was lend his name and presence to a good cause, but it is clear he did so much more than that. From seeing him at the show and from hearing what other skaters have said both this year and in the past, it is obvious that he is extremely committed to the cause and really goes all out to make it a good show. I've always liked Viktor as a skater but it is nice to also be able to respect him as a person.

Brandenburg

Rinkside
Tape of Show

From the Viktory for Kids folks today regarding a tape - it will be happening!!! This was contained in a thank you note to Kulik's Krew (ergo, the reference) and we'll be happy to post info as we get it. I'm sure it will be quite a big deal when it's released!

"YES ! We have every intention to make a videotape of the event with the capable services of our friend Rob Dustin, an Emmy-Award-winning producer who taped it with his crew. It could take a few months, but I will be sure to notify you and the Krew as soon as the tape is available. "

lulu

Final Flight
Another review- VERY short-mostly about Daria and Artur jr.

Victory for kids

Basically it said that Daria was great!

and Artur had awesome technique and a "firecracker" attitude.

There was no reviews of the adults...

At the end of the show all of the skaters were on the ice doing the obligitory clapping to the beat swaying to the music etc.
While Daria and Artur jr(especially Daria) were going full at it-making dance moves up together and going at it.

Last edited: