Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Trophee Eric Bompard

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
maybe ticket sales have been horribly slow and that's why they're stuffing the seats?

seniorita

Record Breaker
7000 children???:eek: To do what??Sing along in Joubs Lp?
Or maybe that's cool, I ll bring my barbie also. :biggrin:

R.D.

Record Breaker
that's a huge crowd. Maybe it's a tactic to get the arena to look full during TV broadcasts. the TEB audience tends to be very quiet and sparse.

vmfan89

Rinkside
Agreed that it's a good intiative, but 7000 seems like a large number. Anyway those are lucky kids, I wish my school would have brought me to see a skating competition.

sigrid

On the Ice
7000? gosh...

I'll spend a lot of money in accomodation, planes, etc. And will I have to fight with 7000 noisy kids? :unsure:

Thank goodness I'll arrive to Paris early in the morning...

R.D.

Record Breaker
about 3 weeks to ago. I am so excited. Sasha has not yet withdrawn. Maybe she will actually show up and skate!

Personally, (not to discourage you or any other fans excited for her return)...

I'd wait until the week of the competition and no withdrawal announcement. :laugh:

or better yet, the day of the competition. :rofl:;)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Do they stay for all four disciplines? Seems like a very long day for younger kids.

My guess is that they just watch the men's short or are divided between compulsary and men. I can't imagine 7000 small children in the arena at the same time. Are Paris school children very disciplined?

seniorita

Record Breaker
Yes imagine 7000 parisian kids entering the arena eating crepes!:eek:
:chorus: ...and talk to them...7000 potential new figure skating fans!!!
:think: interesting...I ll try..by the time of gala Plushy will have 7000 more fans:biggrin:

I prefer primary kids also, no hormones and drooling getting in the way when Joubert will be on the ice:laugh:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
OK, back on topic now. The competition is just 18 days away. Let's hope all the skaters stay healthy and bring their A game.