Health Problems Don't Hamper U.S. Pairs Champs | Golden Skate

Health Problems Don't Hamper U.S. Pairs Champs

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
U.S. pairs champions Keauna McLaughlin and Rockne Brubaker continued their string of successes at U. S. Nationals in January, winning their second consecutive senior pairs title and third straight gold medal after winning junior pairs in 2007. [More]

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Good article. I think that thier programs were just to difficult for them this year, with all the other stuff they had going on (her flu, his injury, trying to get thier sbs jumps clean. I hope that next year they have one program that is a little lower where they can catch thier breath and hold the positions.

gold12345

Medalist
Good article. I think that thier programs were just to difficult for them this year, with all the other stuff they had going on (her flu, his injury, trying to get thier sbs jumps clean. I hope that next year they have one program that is a little lower where they can catch thier breath and hold the positions.

I agree. They've made improvements this season, but they didn't seem quite ready to compete two sets of sbs triples consistently. Still, good for them for challenging themselves and going out of their comfort zone. I love them. :)

Thanks gsk8 for posting the article!