Festa On Ice 2009 Photo ♥ | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Festa On Ice 2009 Photo ♥

koreasktr

Rinkside
WOW! Great pictures of Festa!!!:love::love::love:
So many great pictures:thumbsup:
I took pictures too but they aren't as great!:laugh:
Thank youu:clap:!!
Yu-Na, Johnny, and Stephan looks soo happy and great!
Talking with friends and we want to see Maia and Alex Shibutani in Festa 2010 next year. Korean fans really love them~me the most!:chorus:

Last edited:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Wait a second ............ Is Yu-Na trying to get Stephane drunk? :laugh:

It looks like Alissa is also having a good time.

Where was this event?

Andalusia

Final Flight
Wait a second ............ Is Yu-Na trying to get Stephane drunk? :laugh:

It looks like Alissa is also having a good time.

Where was this event?

She's underage, and they're obviously drinking grape juice. ;)

And I'm pretty sure the event was in Korea. :laugh:

Seriously, though, it's great to see everyone having so much fun. Yu-Na looks like a great hostess, and she just looks so confident and carefree these days. I think she's gonna be unstoppable in Vancouver - she seems to be growing from strength to strength. I notice she's got these downy tufts of hair near the crown of her head - I think no amount of pulling back will ever get rid of them. Lol.

And I always knew Johnny was getting it on with Stephane as well as with Evan. :p

Plus, I notice there's no pics of Alissa cavorting with Yu-Na, which I suppose is understandable.

Wrlmy

Medalist
Yuna is over 18, so I'm pretty sure she's legal over there as well as in Canada:)

The bw pic of her and Stephane is stunning!

I want Shizuka's scarf. She keeps getting better, fitter, and prettier. She has perfect skin:love:

Wish there were more pics of Alissa. Perhaps I'll get to see more pics of her once the show starts?

Patrick is adorable. Great to know Stephane and Johnny are on great terms despite the drama surrounding Stephane's coaching change last year. :agree:

Andalusia

Final Flight
They are? How is it so obvious? Everyone else at the table looks like they are of an age where they could drink wine.

They most certainly are of age, and I'm sure they all are drinking wine. 'Twas making a joke, that's all. :)

Spirit

On the Ice
You can drink wine if you turn 16 in the calendar year that the wine was sold.

Or something.

cosmos

On the Ice
Last edited:

gourry

Final Flight

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Very funny! That reminds me of my first alcoholic beverage tasting experience. :p
Ah, how am I gonna watch this show? I wish I were in Korea now!!!

shine

Record Breaker
Thanks for the great photos!!! Looks like Korea is in FS heaven now! What a great party!

bekalc

Record Breaker
Originally Posted by Andalusia
She's underage, and they're obviously drinking grape juice.

Its sooo wine, and Yu-na is not underage. The rule in Korea (I looked it up) is that if you turn 19 in that calendar year, you can buy and drink alcohol the entire year. So since Yu-na was born in 1990, she can legally drink in Korea.

shallwedansu

On the Ice

bekalc

Record Breaker
Oh dear, you could've saved yourself the trouble, since I mentioned earlier that my comment was a joke.

Passionate, aintcha?

I looked it up before I even saw your post Andalusia. Because it was something I was curious about. I find that type of thing interesting.

The bottom line is, she doesn't like the taste of wine as you can see from these pictures!

I don't think we can discern that from some photographs, and I don't see what the big deal is if she did or didn't like the taste of wine. I don't think there's anything wrong with Yu-na "liking" the taste of wine. I like wine, but I normally drink my wine pretty slowly and sometimes have water with it (especially when I first tried it.....

Last edited: