IF ONE OF OUR GOLDENSKATERS RAN INTO SPEEDY... | Golden Skate

IF ONE OF OUR GOLDENSKATERS RAN INTO SPEEDY...

R

RealtorGal

IF ONE OF OUR GOLDENSKATERS RAN INTO SPEEDY...

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">.... on the street, which one would be most likely to tell Speedy (aka Ottavio Cinquanta) EXACTLY what he/she thought of his skating stewardship? (I'm bored and I want to have some fun!)</span> :lol:

D

Dee4707

Re: IF ONE OF OUR GOLDENSKATERS RAN INTO SPEEDY...

Great minds think alike, I voted for Rgirl too. If this really happened I know Speedy wouldn't know what hit him.

Yeah, Rgirl!!

Dee

P

Pookie

I would say Rgirl. She should have a nice post prepared for him just in case she ever does. :D

M

mathman444

Yeah, but it would be a thoughtful, well-reasoned and balanced account, with many literary references (duly footnoted.)

E

Excidra2001

I voted for Joe. I don't think I need to explain why.:D :lol:

R

rgirl181

:lol: I'm just honored to be nominated:lol:

I voted for Joe. Joe really knows all the judging controversies and weaknesses in the judging, and he has them right on the tip of his tongue. Me, OTOH, verbal as I am (understatement of the millenium;) ), it's mostly on paper--or on pixels. Plus I'm a woman and short. I've never seen Joe, but I'd want a guy to go toe to toe with Speedy--I have a feeling Speedy dismisses all women as hysterical idiots. Joe would have the facts and the passion to really let Speedy have it. Also, Joe is from New York (I live here, but I'm not from here). Joe could have his "crew" with him, you know, just to let Speedy know he's got muscle to back up his position. JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

Sorry, Mathman. You'd certainly have all the facts and I'm sure you could be mean, but I'm afraid Speedy would trick you by changing the subject to Michelle's beautiful skating and then, well, you know what would happen;)
Rgirl
PS Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Should I be chosen for this risky and crucial job, I will do my utmost to be the best uberb**** I can be; bombard Speedy with the most intense verbal New Yarker barbs possible; rip him to shreds on his utterly incompetent handling of the ISU; and say many, many things that cannot be printed on GS.

I wonder who voted for "None of our GSers would do that?" Of course it's confidential, but surely there are aggressors among us worthy of at least saying, "Speedy! I just want to tell you that the way you've handled the ISU is just so...so...STUPID!" and then stick their tongue out at him, turn in a huff and walk off.

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> voted for Joe. Joe really knows all the judging controversies and weaknesses in the judging, and he has them right on the tip of his tongue.[/quote]
Rgirl, that might be true that Joe knows all of this but does Speedy and would Speedy even know what Joe was talking about? I voted for you because I just wanted Speedy to meet the
<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:blue;font-family:verdana;font-size:large;"><strong>"Illustrious Rgirl."</strong></span></div>
Dee

R

rgirl181

:lol: Dee:lol: I appreciate your vote, but I don't know how "illustrious" I would appear. Speedy would probably knock me down like WC Fields and say, "Get outta da way, punk!" Of course I'd get up and run after him, yelling obscene things at him until his bodyguards took me away.
Rgirl

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

I have the teenager I know everything attitude... it would definately be me

especially if I'm pms-ing ;)

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">Looks like we have a "WINNA"--my very own Twin, RG#2!! Congratulations!</span> :rollin: :lol:

K

Kasey

I had to vote "other", because i don't know anyone here well enough! Sorry!

Kasey

R

rgirl181

I'M WINNING!!! I'M WINNING!!! OMG! This is too much! Uh, uhm, I'd like to thank the Academy--wait, there is not Academy. Then I'd like to thank my parents--wait, they wouldn't know what the hell this is all about. I know! I'd like to thank the eight people who voted for me! I don't think that many people have voted for me ever! But then I never ran for anything. Oh I know, you're always supposed to thank God in these deals, though I think even God would be embarrassed over how I would confront Speedy.

Listen, I need three people to vote for Joe so this can be a tie. That way Joe and I can both go after Speedy, I can take his right flank, Joe can take his left. Between my verbosity and Joe's succinctness, my pepper punches and Joes power slugs, my repetitive circular pounding and Joe's consistent blows to Speedy's solar plexis, and between our different styles, Speedy will never know what hit him. when Joe and I get through with him, Speedy will be begging to resign his position as President of the ISU, I can assure you:evil:
Rgirl