IFS magazine??? | Golden Skate

IFS magazine???

chania36

On the Ice
I would like to know if someone has received its International figure skating magazine's copy yet. Has I learned that they were in stands at the begenning of september and now it is a month later and did not get mine. So just to know, I would like to know if you got yours.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Chania........I got mine also........call and have them recheck your address. I had a problem once when they made an error in the zip code........they'll probably send you missing back issues if you ask..............42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
The last issue I got is the one with Oksana on it. Is this the last issue that everyone has got?

Jhar55

Medalist
I got mine sometime lst month. Also don't count on IFS sending you another copy unless you pay for it. I sent a change of address once well enough in advance ans missed an issue and I had to pay for another one. They wouldn't replace it.
Does anyone else have a problem after you renew then you get another offer that encludes a free calander. I think that stinks, I really thinking of not renewing after mine runs out the next time.:confused:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Jhar..........I agree. Rewarding new subscriptions with "goodies" that current subscribers aren't getting is irkesome.......it's like being punished for already being on board..........42

mpal2

Final Flight
Did anyone else get 4 renewal notices in the last 2 months. My subscription isn't up until mid-2004. :rolleye: I wish they would leave me alone.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
My sub. isn't up until 2007 and I received one. Also, they wouldn't even send me a calendar when I subscribed.

mpal2

Final Flight
They always talk about that calendar, but I never got one when I started subscribing as well. :rolleye: :sheesh:

If you're getting it for the calendar, don't hold your breath.

Jhar55

Medalist
The only calander I've gotten (free) is the 2003 and it's still hanging at work I just print off a new month from my email. :laugh:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I once got an issue of IFS four months after its original release date. I don't know why I renewed, because they annoy me, but I just don't have time to go hunt it down at the one bookstore in Omaha that sells it....

Laura :)