Kristi Nutri-grain promotion | Golden Skate

Kristi Nutri-grain promotion

Hey, I was just at the grocery store and there was Kristi :love: on the boxes of Kellegg's Nutrigrain cereral bars. I stocked up. :yes:

Kristi has a continuing contract with Kellogg, and she pops up every once in awhile.

If you send in $11.95 and a Kristi box top you can get an official Kristi Yamaguchi outdoor ring toss game. :rock:

Kristi looks really pretty. :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's $11.95 for a KRISTI YAMAGUCHI ring toss game!

If I win the trip to San Francisco and dinner with Kristi, I will give the prize to Purple Cat. :)
Why Purple Cat??? Heyang brought it up...in kind of a snide way!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap:

Purple Cat is the number one Kristi fan on the board, and the owner of the Kristi fan board.

John King

Final Flight
I could not think of a better gal. Before injury forced her off the ice, Michelle Kwan was the face of Ladies skating, but Kristi has the distinction of combining that with Motherhood, twice, then going on to have a new gig in being the winner at Dancing With The Stars. And she has never had any of the elements of tragedy (Gordeeva) or scandal (Baiul's DUI, the whole Kerrigan-Harding saga), that might make others either a hard sell, or something you remember for perhaps the wrong reasons. With Kristi, it is the skating, and that delightful lady promoting it.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's $11.95 for a KRISTI YAMAGUCHI ring toss game!
I would never EVER pay $11.95 for a ring toss game, EVER!!!!

Well I would reconsider if Alexei played the game with me...and I would even let him win. :clap: :clap:

fairly4

Medalist
it is funny when the Nutri Grain bars first came out so many years ago,
the family liked in fact we switched, but after a while the taste got bland, so we stopped.
We picked up a box a month ago and we still didn't like them. They had another box without Kristi which we picked up.

For a game that does seem high but i am wondering if includes shipping and handling.

I would never EVER pay $11.95 for a ring toss game, EVER!!!!

OK, see, its actually three games in one. A ring toss game, a catch-ball game, and a frisby-throw game. So that's .. umm... let's see here ... only $3.98-and-a third-cent per game. :)

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
(((Mathman))) How sweet of you to think of me! :love:

I still have not seen Kristi on the bars though she is on their website:

http://www.kelloggsfiberplus.com/

I still crack up that Kristi is listed as "fiber champion". :laugh: I guess my store hasn't got the updated boxes yet because the ones I see don't have pictures of Kristi yet. Oops, I just noticed you guys said "nutri-grain" bars. So I guess it's a different kind of bars product that carries her picture. I'll have to be on the lookout for that one.

I have seen the contest and her picture on the 100 Calorie products.

(Regarding the "Kristi message board"...no I don't own it. It's still Amy's, but she rarely posts. She did give me some Moderator status though so I can delete and edit things. And I try to post any Kristi stuff I find over there.)

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
OK, see, its actually three games in one. A ring toss game, a catch-ball game, and a frisby-throw game. So that's .. umm... let's see here ... only $3.98-and-a third-cent per game. :)

But there's no picture of Kristi on any of the games!!! I saw the boxes with Kristi on them at Walmart yesterday and the game just looks like a basic yellow set.

Maybe you should buy the Kristi Yamaguchi bobblehead doll, instead. It used to be sold via Kristi's Always Dream Foundation and proceeds to to her charity.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have the Hallmark Kristi Snow Globe AND Christmas Tree Ornament :biggrin: they came out for the 2002 Olys.