Caroline Zhang's 2009-10 season | Page 78 | Golden Skate

Caroline Zhang's 2009-10 season

R.D.

Record Breaker
The photos of her are on facebook...her sister put them up. One said something like, 'Doesn't Caroline's hair look great? Cmon, help me make her feel better about her haircut!' Or something like that. Its still looks about elbow length...

oh ok

On the Figure Skaters Online Twitter page, they are reporting that Caroline has an endorsement deal with AT&T, along with Evan and Rachael. There are no details.

http://twitter.com/fsonline/

Thanks for the info. That could potentially be big. AT&T is the naming sponsor of U.S. Nationals.

Caroline is so photogenic, I think she would be great in print ads -- especially if she makes the Olympic team!

Last edited:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
The photos of her are on facebook...her sister put them up. One said something like, 'Doesn't Caroline's hair look great? Cmon, help me make her feel better about her haircut!' Or something like that. Its still looks about elbow length...

Yeah I saw those, her hair is still REALLY long. It's pretty though. Caroline's sister YangYang looks pretty tall, about 3-4 inches taller than Caroline, I wonder if this means Caroline will grow even more. If she does, that will be fun for her jumps.

czfan

Rinkside
If she donated the hair to Locks of Love, her hair is at least 10 inches shorter than what it was. Wow.

Andalusia

Final Flight
Caroline's sister's boyfriend has a lot in common with Caroline ;):

http://stlouis2006.usfigureskating.org/upload/general/athletes/senior/men/villarreal.pdf

I love Facebook, but it honestly freaks me out sometimes how easily one can find out stuff about someone else based on scant info that may or may not be intentionally shared.

And Yangyang is pretty, but I'll admit her blue contacts scared me a little upon first glance.

As for Shep, from snowy Denver to even deadlier Seoul with MK - one really has to admire the guy! :clap:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I just viewed the photos too. I did not know that Caroline had a sister. Great photos. I wonder how long they will be up on facebook.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I just viewed the photos too. I did not know that Caroline had a sister. Great photos. I wonder how long they will be up on facebook.

Caroline's FB friends include Ashley Wagner, Adam Rippon, Angela Maxwell, Brandon Mroz, Bebe Liang, Candice Didier, Amelie Lacoste, Charlene Wong :rock:, Carolina Kostner, Chris Mabee, Christina Gao, Elene Gedevanishvili, Elaine Zayak :rock:, Denis Ten, Daisuke Murakami, Evan Lysacek, Fumie Suguri :rock:, Joannie Rochette, Jennifer Kirk :rock:, Kristine Musademba, Meryl Davis, Mervin Tran, Mirai Nagasu :rock:, Naomi Nam, Nastia Liukin, Ryan Bradley :rock:, Rachael Flatt :love:, Tanith Belbin, Tiffany Chin, Todd Eldredge :rock:, Timothy Goebel :rock:.

My FB friends are a bunch of unremarkable serfs and proletarians. :)

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I don't have Facebook, but the pictures sound nice. Caroline protected her Twitter messages after an incident back in June.

Somebody posted on FSUniverse that Rachael was part of an AT&T commercial. I wonder if Caroline did one as well. They are both listed as sponsored athletes.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I don't have Facebook, but the pictures sound nice. Caroline protected her Twitter messages after an incident back in June.

Somebody posted on FSUniverse that Rachael was part of an AT&T commercial. I wonder if Caroline did one as well. They are both listed as sponsored athletes.

But Zhang is so much more appropriate for such a commercial :rofl:

Anyway, she hasn't tweeted in forever. But apparently those people here who are Facebook friends with her claim that she updates that regularly. :eek:hwell:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Anyway, she hasn't tweeted in forever. But apparently those people here who are Facebook friends with her claim that she updates that regularly. :eek:hwell:

That might be true. But it seems her Facebook friends aften post about the updates here in this thread.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Sorry for the double post, but I found the web page of a video photographer out in Colorado who filmed an AT&T commercial featuring Caroline. He mispelled Zhang and wrote "Zang". There are 2 bad pictures and very little information. He claims the commercial will air during the Vancouver Olympics.

http://www.misterphoton.com/

cornell08

Final Flight
There have been some articles and youtubes of the top ladies contenders...but alls quiet on the Caroline front. Thought I'd bump this just in case anyone has any update(s) ;)

silverlake22

Record Breaker
There have been some articles and youtubes of the top ladies contenders...but alls quiet on the Caroline front. Thought I'd bump this just in case anyone has any update(s) ;)

Maybe she didn't want the press? I don't think anyone really thinks Caroline doesn't have a shot at the Olympics.