Shen & Zhao are back!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Shen & Zhao are back!!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love them to pieces. Their LP in DC is 2003 was one of the best performances I've seen in years of watching skating. And you had to see it live to get the whole impact. I hope they can do something like that again.

So true! We were lucky enough to be there to see it. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I do hope they'll continue to be in SOI after the Olympics (since the tour will start later this time around). :love: :)

beep_beep

Medalist
I love them to pieces. Their LP in DC is 2003 was one of the best performances I've seen in years of watching skating. And you had to see it live to get the whole impact. I hope they can do something like that again.

If it's wonderful in a tiny youtube screen (unfortunately, us skate fans are getting used to it...:eek:hwell:), I can only imagine how great it was live... (is there a "green with envy" smilie?)

Per a post from FSU, their SP music is "Who wants to live forever", LP is "Adagio" by Albinoni

How suitable is the name of their SP music ? (if confirmed, of course)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love them to pieces. Their LP in DC is 2003 was one of the best performances I've seen in years of watching skating. And you had to see it live to get the whole impact.
I can't imagine what it would have been like to have seen it live!! When I watch it on TV, it gives me goosebumps. He was so proud and respectful of her. Wow!! :clap: :clap:

yqs100

On the Ice
:clap:

Go SZ! Go SZ! Go SZ!!!!!!

I wonder what SS are thinking now? more pressure?

If that is true I am crying tears of joy. Two amazingly beautiful pieces of music.

Yes, especially "Who wants to live forever", it is very powerful and emotional

Last edited by a moderator:

yqs100

On the Ice
Savchenko must be struggling inside, otherwise she would not say something which sounds like Totmianina:cool:

Chinese rivals for Savchenko/Szolkowy

The german two-times world-champions in pairskating Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy get more rivals for the olympic season: The two-time olympic bronze medalists Xue Shen/Hongbo Zhao from China have officially announced their comeback in Beijing.

Source: http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/651215

Traslated by Sillabub from FSV

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Please give the source of this post. If it is a copyrighted article, the proper procedure is to give a short excerpt and then a link, to avoid copyright issues. Thanks. :)

Edited to add: If this is your own translation, then it is fine, and thank you! Just give the source.

Last edited: