Skate Canada National Team Pre-Season Camp | Golden Skate

Skate Canada National Team Pre-Season Camp

Kypma

Final Flight
I hope this is the right section of the forum for this kind of discussion... one day I'll get it right :)
Anyways, I was looking through the pictures, and noticed that Tessa is not in any of the group pictures of Skate Canada's National Team Annual Pre-Season Camp (although she did attend the camp, and, along with Joannie, gave Jeff his alumni picture). Does anyone know if her shins are still bothering her? If that were the case it would seem it might mean they won't be at their best this season. After all, how difficult can team activities be? Plus, they should be starting their Olympic season at the first Grand Prix in France...

-kypma

Alicja

On the Ice
I don't know why everything Tessa does or does not do is necessarily related to her shins. Maybe she just was somewhere else when they took the photos. Or she had the flu and decided to only do the speech thing. If her shins still bothered her so that she couldn't participate for that reason in the team activities, she'd be better off staying at home doing physiotherapy. After all, Anabelle Langlois is participating and she seems to still have some trouble with her ankle, so those activities can't be too hard.

Kypma

Final Flight
Well, I found it odd that she wasn't participating, but maybe I'm just still worried about her, since she did return quite rapidly after surgery. It can't have been becuase she just wasn't there when they took the pictures, because there are 2 sets of them (team pics then those with the awards) so the odds that she was absent for both are rather high. Hopefully all is well and you're right to suppose it's not related to her shins.

-kypma

Alicja

On the Ice
Yeah, I understand that. But I'm sure SC would have agreed if she had decided to only do the 'mental exercises' and not the physical ones of the team activities, if it was for her shins. So that she still could have participated.

npa

Match Penalty
In last season, Tessa take part in this activities and then she was absent most part of the season. Thats why i think maybe uts better, that she didnt compete at Pre-Season camp, but in October could skate in GP?