Initial U.S. Athletes Announced for 2009 Junior Grand Prix | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Initial U.S. Athletes Announced for 2009 Junior Grand Prix

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
U.S. Entries at JGP United States

Ladies
Taylor Firth, DeeDee Leng, Kristine Musademba

Men
Joshua Farris, Andrew Gonzales, Ross Miner

Pairs
Kylie Duarte & Colin Grafton, Meredith Pipkin & Brett Dunie-Neustadt, Britney Simpson & Nathan Miller

Ice Dancing
Isabella Cannuscio & Ian Lorello, Maia Shibutani & Alex Shibutani, Rachel Tibbetts & Collin Brubaker

U.S. Entries at JGP United States

Ladies
Taylor Firth, DeeDee Leng, Kristine Musademba

Men
Joshua Farris, Andrew Gonzales, Ross Miner

Pairs
Kylie Duarte & Colin Grafton, Meredith Pipkin & Brett Dunie-Neustadt, Britney Simpson & Nathan Miller

Ice Dancing
Isabella Cannuscio & Ian Lorello, Maia Shibutani & Alex Shibutani, Rachel Tibbetts & Collin Brubaker
Hey Pete - I'm assuming by Entries at JGP United States means Lake Placid.

I've got to go with Meredith Pipkin and Brett Dunie-Neustatd, just on the basis of cool names. :agree:

oleada

Record Breaker
The field in LP will probably be weak compared to other JGPs, but I'm not sure if it's the best idea to send what's probably 3 of the top 4 US dance teams to the same event.

Tammi

On the Ice
I haven't seen anything yet and although they typically don't cover JGP's, in 2007, Ice Network did provide live coverage during the Lake Placid JGP. I checked back and the press release for that event came out in late August, so there's still hope.

Narumi1997

Rinkside
Laney Diggs withdrew on August 20 and was replaced by Christina Gao
Andrews/Anderson also withdrew on the 20th but there is no replacement yet.
maybe USFS is waiting to see how well Carman and Reiss are at the Golden West.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Laney Diggs withdrew on August 20 and was replaced by Christina Gao
Andrews/Anderson also withdrew on the 20th but there is no replacement yet.
maybe USFS is waiting to see how well Carman and Reiss are at the Golden West.

The Lake Placid JGP and Golden West are being held at exactly the same time.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Andrews/Anderson will not be replaced in Poland (here's hoping they may be able to get a later one - GER?). I believe the one U.S. pair team alternate currently listed for POL, Carman/Reiss, has already been assigned to the JGP in Belarus and that Laney Diggs has been shifted to there (official entries should be published sometime this week).