Palau and the Chinese Muslim Detainees | Golden Skate

Palau and the Chinese Muslim Detainees

According to Rachal Maddow, each Paulauan citizen could get $100,000 each in the deal to keep these wretched muslims out of America. Even Bush removed the 'enemy combattant' moniker from them, but Muslims in America are not to be trusted, and Obama has to get them out of America despite the fact that the should never been in Gitmo.

Anyway, what I hear about Paulau, it is quite the pacific isle paradise. Many Japanese newlyweds spend their honeymoon there. For the muslims, that beats going back to China who will probably kill them.

evangeline

Record Breaker
This is an interesting article about what the Uighurs might face in Palau.

Hopefully it'll be better than Gitmo and the Supermax prisons they were staying in though.

I really do not know but I've heard that Palau is quite nice from people who have been there. What Island are they going to? Don't know but the USA is paying for it. Oh what a dumb war Iraq was.

btw, Some are getting Bermuda. I wonder what deals were made with the Bermudan Government.

This is all so silly, paying countries to take these innocent people who never should have been in Gitmo, and that one Senator, who believes they are still combatants even after Bush said they were innocent.

Survivors may call it the Muslim Holocaust.