new article about Yuna and her mom | Page 7 | Golden Skate

new article about Yuna and her mom

seniorita

Record Breaker
lol, I must be very tired cause up until the 2 sentences from the end I believed every single word:laugh:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Yes, that is a good point. I have read many articles about China's notorious "ping-pong" mothers. And let's not forget how tough England's "polo moms" are supposed to be. There is a well documented case about one child in particular who has been forced to keep the same title "Prince of Wales" for thirty years due to his lacklustre play. Such unimaginable cruelty! But the worst of all are the infamous "Sumo mothers" of Japan who have been known to force feed a child who shows a talent for gluttony at an early age while often depriving his siblings of a balanced diet. But fatness, like greatness demands sacrifice. ;)
Several years ago, in an effort to produce male skaters with a bigger ice presense the Japanese Skating Federation tried to teach a few Sumo wrestlers how to skate. Several Western experts were invited to evaluate the potential of these skating sumos. Among them was Sonia Bianchetti. She later reported this experiment was a total disaster and a waste of her time. However,she never forgot the impression these skating sumos made on her - particularly there futile attempts at landing fully rotated quads. Witnessing this spectacle served as the inspiration for her well known book, "Cracked Ice." ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You owe me a new screen and keyboard Janetfan!

Ant