Does this look like Johnny? | Golden Skate

Does this look like Johnny?

stevlin

On the Ice
That painting is ugly

No, I do not think it looks like Johnny at all. The painting is very ugly. Johnny is nice looking. sorry!

jennylovskt

Medalist
It does only in the eyes and the mouth. But Johnny is sooooo beautiful and this man is sooooo ugly.:yes:

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
and painting is not photography, you dont have to look same or beautiful!:p
wow thats amazing, :clap:is this wood or canvas you are working with, because I cant see from images..
what kind of christian icon you used, I mean which school of christian paintings?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Spun I see Johnny in it too. Not the large picture but more from the thumbnail. I think the turn off is looking as we say....:laugh: The Big Picture. :laugh: :laugh: I think in the thumbnail I see Johnny when he's being a big snot.

and painting is not photography, you dont have to look same or beautiful!:p
wow thats amazing, :clap:is this wood or canvas you are working with, because I cant see from images..
what kind of christian icon you used, I mean which school of christian paintings?
It's not mine, Seniorita, it's by an artist I happened to come across on an arts & crafts website called Etsy. Her name is Maron Resur. You might be able to find out more on her website: www.maronresur.com.

Dee said:
I think in the thumbnail I see Johnny when he's being a big snot.
:laugh: I know you mean that in the most affectionate way!

Sinclare

Rinkside
I don't think it does Johnny justice, but I can see how it may remind you of him. The deep look with the eyes maybe in an abstract sort of way?