Michelle Kwan skating at Yu-Na's ice show in Korea | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan skating at Yu-Na's ice show in Korea

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Thanks for the details, ehdtkqorl123.
Hmnm...Michelle and Yuna skating to "Moonlight Sonata" together. Sounds promising.
This ice show is probably going to be "the big one" of the summer.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
According to Korean media release, both NBC and Japan's Asahi TV will be in Seoul next week to film the show. That alone tells you how big this gala is! :clap:

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice
According to Korean media release, both NBC and Japan's Asahi TV will be in Seoul next week to film the show. That alone tells you how big this gala is! :clap:

It is not clearly confirmed whether they will film the entire show or some parts of the show. Anyways this will be one of the unforgettable shows :D

R.D.

Record Breaker
It is not clearly confirmed whether they will film the entire show or some parts of the show. Anyways this will be one of the unforgettable shows :D

my guess is that they'll film the whole show and then select which parts they will bother to air. For NBC, it's quite easy, really...all the parts with MK in it

dkyoun

Rinkside

Oops!! by articles, they will just cover the show and skaters.
Korean Language: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=311&aid=0000009207

Sorry! but, don't worry. You will easily access it on Youtube.

NBC has one more reason.
To film Yu-Na as a favorite for upcoming Olympic as they did Mao.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I'm shocked and pleasantly surprised! Hopefully, their coverage will not be crap like their other broadcasts.

heyang

Record Breaker
LOL - I guess Ilia's daughter picked out the Corbin Bleu song. I'm pretty sure they met at one of the Kristi's Family and Friends shows where Corbin was the musical guests.

Brandenburg

Rinkside
I guess Ilia's daughter picked out the Corbin Bleu song

It's a very little thing but accuracy is good. Yes, Ilia's daughter met Corbin at Kristi's show but this program (Deal With It) was already prepared for that show. The kids were all thrilled to meet him of course - and Corbin was just great with the children. He's very nice.

"Deal With It" was chosen by Corbin, Ilia and Corbin's choreographer (according to Ilia) as something of Corbin's that would work for all of them in that particular show. It worked really well so Ilia then took it out on the road for Stars On Ice. Ilia is bringing it back for the show in Seoul.

Nancy

Last edited: