ilia kulik: wow | Golden Skate

ilia kulik: wow

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, yes! Ilia was back full time in SOI this past season, and he was/is still great! Hope he's back on the tour for the coming season. :party:

John King

Final Flight
Oh yes, the guy is in a great shape, well-built, handsome, young and allegedly single again. I'd say, go for it! :thumbsup: :rock:

Where does it say he's single? The only 'source' I could find was the G & G Corner , saying some other 'source' said he & Katia had separated.

Best we refrain from gossip about a skater's private life, unless we hear from themselves.

Brandenburg

Rinkside
I agree with John. Ilia has said absolutely nothing on the topic; Katia has referred to him recently as her husband (in interviews). He is listed in her new bio for Ice Age and she's still listed in his last season's bio for SOI. Leaving it alone is definitely the way to go because there is nothing but gossip (or old info or second-hand info or sheer speculation) on this topic.

Nancy
President
Kulik's Krew

who's thrilled that people are getting in line - ain't it fun?!!

Last edited:

annlfs

Rinkside
:love::love:WOW ilia:love:

he is looking so good, i'm really impressed, i have been a fan off him for a long time, it's great to see him in such good shape!!
BRAVO!

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would be very upset if the above that we are not supposed to talk about is true.

Germanice

On the Ice
Have to agree, Leo on Ice does better than EVAH! :bow:

Definitely THE highlight of the show(s). :clap:

Last edited:
Kulik

Well, all of you who are falling in love with Ilya again, make room for me! What a spectacular presence he is. Rock-solid technique, musicality, wizard footwork (a particular fave element of mine), and it certainly doesn't hurt that he's drop-dead, Greek-god gorgeous. I will revise my swoon list immediately.

dizzydi7

On the Ice
Ilia Kulik: wow

Ilia has always been an exceptional skater. He is so comfortable on the ice and skates with such musciality second only to Kurt Browning. Ilia makes everything look easy, smooth and just dances across the ice. To top it off, he has kept his technical ability even after many years.

He is definitely on my list of most memorable skaters and among my all time favorites.

Dizzy