2010 Olympic Podium (dance) | Golden Skate

2010 Olympic Podium (dance)

Who do you think will make it on to the 2010 Olympic podium?

• Domnina/Shabalin

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Delobel/Schoenfelder

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Belbin/Agosto

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Virtue/Moir

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • Davis/White

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Pechalat/Bourzat

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Khokhlova/Novitski

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Faiella/Scalli

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Kerr/Kerr

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Samuelson/Bates

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Domnina/Shabalin, Delobel/Schoenfelder, and Virtue/Moir. Though Belbin/Agosto, much to my dismay, could again find themselves on the podium too.

I personally wish Davis/White & Pechalat/Bourzat would podium though! :love:

I like all of these teams (except B/A), so it's a bummer for me that they can't all win an Olympic medal.

Last edited:

Wicked

Final Flight
I think Domnina & Shabalin and Belbin & Agosto are pretty likely. Not too sure on the third spot but I voted Davis & White based on a gut feeling.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
The podium will most likely consist in 3 of the following 4 : Delobel/Schoenfelder, Domnina/Shabalin, Virtue/Moir, Belbin/Agosto. However I think is gonna be very difficult to kick DomShabs and VirtueMoir ouf of the podium. Even with mistakes and so so performances both teams were treated kindly and medalled at last worlds. One slight mistake from the Americans or the French and they're out.

Davis/White and Khokhlova/Novitski are potential upsetters but that's only if we have another splatfest like Torino's Original Dance. Pechalat/Bourzat may enter in this category if unfortunately DelSchoes are not ready for the games and have to withdraw.

Damn this is gonna be hard I want all of the teams mentioned to medal :( even the Kerrs .

Buttercup

Record Breaker
To me, the only team that seems a lock for a podium finish is V/M. DelSchoes might not be able to make it (Isabelle apparently still hasn't given birth), and DomShabs might be forced out because of his knee. On the other hand, if those three teams do compete, I think B/A will be the odd ones out.

If we have a Torino-like situation with dancers dropping right and left, I can see D/W, K/N, P/B and maybe F/S in the spoiler role. The Kerrs are such a long shot, I can't even list them as dark horses.

SweetPea21307

Rinkside
1. Belbin/Agusto

2. Virtue/Moir

3. Davis/White

That would be my podium predictions/dream. I think Belbin/Agusto will definately be on the podium, but the other two teams are still up in the air.