ISU JGP Minsk, Belarus 23 - 27 Sept, 2009 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

ISU JGP Minsk, Belarus 23 - 27 Sept, 2009

enlight78

Medalist
the chinese finish second in the mens event today. Yan lui from china had a strong showing in the womens at nebelhorn trophey; China may have a strong federation yet.

hongligl

Final Flight
Wenjing Sui/Cong Han won their first intenational in their first competition! Great technical elements and musicality! IMO they will be among the top very soon, when they get that 3F and fine tone their skating skills. I'm so excited to see them skating!

miss.coiza

Rinkside
I there. I am from Portugal too, and yes Stephane Lambiel is half portuguese, his sister (Silvia) and his mother live in Lisbon, Portugal. In the Europeans of 2006 together with all the swiss cheers was there a portuguese flag, the video is on youtube and you can see it any moment. Also when he dated Carolina Kostner her favourite country was Portugal and her dream trip was Azores(Island of Portugal).
Giovanna Almeida Leto was a representer of Portugal and it was the first ever, the thing: she never been in Portugal, and that kinda of sucks.
Jasmine Alexandra Costa, also as my last name (Costa) and her whole name is portuguese, she is my friend on facebook i have to ask her if she as something to do with Portugal.
Then, Samuel Morais actually representing Canada also has a name completly portuguese, i have already asked him on facebook but no awnser.
Also, Johnathan Guerreiro, i have no idea about him but the thruth his if you go to isu biographys you find lots of thems with portuguese names.
It`s a chame that in Portugal doesn`t exist any rink of ice skating :(
I had luck once because i went to Paris and Andorra and i have been in rinks already but theres a lot of fans of figure skating that doesn`t have that much luck.
I would love to be a coach or a judge of figure skating. <3

beep_beep

Medalist
Entire post

:clap:
Bem-vinda ao forum!!

It's nice to see the little lusophone (is that one right??) family growing!
The brazilian skater, Kevin Alves, is half portuguese, half brazilian (but born in Canada). Too bad didn't qualify at Nebelhorn... :no: (not too much of a shocker, but still...)

And I loved your username:cool:

miss.coiza

Rinkside
Thanks, beep_beep . I`ve forgetten about Kevin, i also knewn his case :biggrin: Humm, knowing that out there there`s people (portuguese people) who knows about figure skating is so great! I never found anyone, is the first time and belive me i hava an account on almost every forum of figure skating and website or blog. Thank god i finnaly found lusophone people who like figure skating. I am so gald :clap: