Eurosport GP coverage? | Golden Skate

Eurosport GP coverage?

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
Does anyone know if there will be any Eurosport coverage of GP events? I ask because there is this one guy on Justin TV, rebroadcasting Eurosport who keeps coming back on despite being banned something like 30 times now. Whoever this person is, is peristent in rebroadcasting Eurosport to the world. I would like to be able to catch the GP series on Eurosport when this guy's Eurosport channel is up. So if anyone has any Eurosport schedule for GP events, it would be appreciated. Also, will Europeans, Worlds, and/or Olympics be on Eurosport, where I might be able to catch it on this guy's Justin channel?

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
It appears swedish eurosport will not be showing it.. maybe last season was just a one time thing. Maybe French eurosport since it is in France?

schiele

Final Flight
As far as I know, Eurosport will not be broadcasting GPs. i don't think it matters much what Europsort it is.
And as far as I can remember, they always broadcasted worlds, europeans and OC so I doubt it will change this year. You can also catch eurosport uk here:
http://www.cool-digitv.net/
And if that doesn't work, you can download Live TV, and go to channels and chose TRT 3 under Turkey. TRT 3 boradcasts all three championships (EC, WC and OC) live from the first group to the last. Of course its all in Turkish. :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I always am thankful for the Turkish TV coverage--it's often the only on line one I can get. But I do wonder why they mute the music so much and then have the announcers' commentary so loud. :clap:

schiele

Final Flight
I always am thankful for the Turkish TV coverage--it's often the only on line one I can get. But I do wonder why they mute the music so much and then have the announcers' commentary so loud. :clap:

Tell me about it! :laugh::biggrin:
But considering they make 0 money from those broadcasts and have been doing them over 25 years, I cannot complain..

sophie

Rinkside
TRT-3 will be broadcast Junior Grand Prix Istanbul

http://www.trt.net.tr/TV/TvAkis.aspx?gunler=4&kanal=3&akistur=1&tdgun=1&control=0

Perşembe (Thursday)

00:05 Buz Pateni Junior Dünya Kupası Bayanlar Kısa Program (Ladies - Short Program)
03:05 Buz Pateni Junior Dünya Kupası Erkekler Kısa Program (Men - Short Program)

Cuma (Friday)

02:05 Buz Pateni Junior Dünya Kupası Bayanlar Serbest Program (Ladies - Free Skating)

Cumartesi (Saturday)

04:35 Buz Pateni Junior Dünya Kupası Buz Dansı Serbest Program (Free Dance)