Domnina/Shablin withdraw from NHK | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Domnina/Shablin withdraw from NHK

Lucky Star

Final Flight
That's what Oksana wrote in her blog:

About missing Grand Prix:
"We arrived in Moscow a week before the Grand Prix and decided that since we are at home, Maxim should visit his doctor. The doctors said that if we want to compete at the Olympics, we have to be careful now. So we decided to take a break. Maxim, of course, was disappointed. Me and our coaches thought he would say: "No! I will skate! ", as it was last year, but this time he decided to miss Grand Prix.
Of course there is nothing good about it. First, we need to show our new programs to judges, but I think we will do it at the European Championships. Second, we need to compete before the Olympics."

About new programs:
"Our original dance is very "original". The music, the costumes - everything is new and not typical for us, but we like it very much.
For the free dance we chose the music from one not well known movie. And we also used the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack, but it's not the main theme of our free dance. We will try to tell a story about love between men and women"

Eszterbeszti

Rinkside
Why absurd? It's the way I see it. Don't impose your ideas on me, please.

Well, I see your point of view, and I wrote it because I was thinking about your opinion and tried to persuade you. I accept your opinion if you think that way it's your choice.

Binthere

On the Ice
I truly truly hope that all the teams gets back on their feet and are ready to compete at the Olympics. That competition should be about the best from that cycle, going up against each other, on the biggest stage. Having all of the best can only be good for the sport. I hope Shabalin is getting the best care he can for his poor knees so that we can see them all go for it at least more time. Winner by no show is not the same thing.