Warm-Up Group 2
5 Adeline CANAC / Maximin COIA FRA

6 Maria MUKHORTOVA / Maxim TRANKOV RUS

7 Jessica DUBE / Bryce DAVISON CAN

8 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
James/Bonheur really have problems(38.96). I was hoping they would have improved a lot this season.

amateur

Final Flight
Have tuned back in just in time to see girl from the second french team BAWLING from happiness after a seemingly great skate! my lord, however would she handle a clean freeskate? I LOVE that music they used! What Joannie Rochette skated to the first year she broke into World top 10

i love to skate

Medalist
Very good program from M/M. The tricks were all there but I felt like the program just goes from element to element. Nothing about it drew me in. Maybe it's just me. Go D/D!!!

amateur

Final Flight
M/T - Russia

Wow are they are ATTACKING this program. Everything completely spot on, fast and assured, in sync all the way. If I were to be picky, I'd say a little too business-like in the performance, for such soft lyrical music, but it probably came off well live with that speed they carried! Extended warm applause from crowd.

66.88 - extremely well done

herios

Medalist
Someone in the Mukhortova -Trankov camp must have similar musical taste with me :love:

This program is a beauty, I HAD CHILLS :clap:

evangeline

Record Breaker
Good for Dube/Davison to branch out from the schmaltzy music they always do, but Requiem for a Dream doesn't really suit them very well; the SP seemed so laboured to me.

amateur

Final Flight
Dube/Davison - CAN
Requiem for a Dream

3twist not bad
lift great, ending close to boards
3sals done, her slight wobble but good
pair spin, long, and well done
throw great
deat spiral slightly rough ending
he got slightly off in footwork (very very slight)
ended behind music

the bobbles described were all slight, this was still an excellent first performance of this program. I thought there use of the music much better than M/T, technically not perfect as the russians were... D/D also had good attack here, slightly less than the Russians, but D/D were not skating *through* the music but using it instead. I prefer this program, but M/T were really perfect today.

64.54 - about right. I like the program.. not a *huge* departure for them, but finally a bit of edge that they need and will serve them well

Last edited:

i love to skate

Medalist
Good for D/D!!! This is the best they have skated in awhile. A couple bobbles but this is a good vehicle for them. Oh and here we go with the painted faces :disapp:

herios

Medalist
Good for Dube/Davison to branch out from the schmaltzy music they always do, but Requiem for a Dream doesn't really suit them very well; the SP seemed so laboured to me.

Yeah, they were not as precise as the russians, rightfully second

amateur

Final Flight
S/S - Germany
in full clown regalia
"Send in the clowns" lol

HUGE throw!
nice musicality here
lateral 3 twist good
sbs good but a bit far apart
death spiral nice variation her holding leg

I enjoyed how the elemts were truly timed TO the music here, that is what M/T were missing. You don't feel any "attack" or "concentration" from this team, just them skating to the music. But they pull off all the elements with just as much quality nonetheless. Power and softness together.

warm applause

72.98 - definitely the superior performance here