9 Sinead KERR / John KERR
GBR
2 36.13
10 Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR
CAN
1 38.41

lmarie086

Medalist
Anyone know where I can watch this? I haven't decided yet if I want to get IN again...

i love to skate

Medalist
I don't know if it only works in Canada but you could give SkateBuzz a try. I'm thinking probably not but it's worth a shot!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good Luck to ALL the dancers! :)

I need to get up & get something to eat. I'm psyched to see everybody's OD for the first time. :clap:

herios

Medalist
I don't know if it only works in Canada but you could give SkateBuzz a try. I'm thinking probably not but it's worth a shot!

Is a canadian site, so it could be restricted for everyone outside, the same way as CBC was or icenetwork is in US

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice beginning, cute couple, but all the fabric, my eyes, my eyes.

The music seems to be Middle Eastern?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Blanc/Bouquet, what a cute couple, love the "moowing" cow he's holding. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!:rofl:

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, this was a replica of Shae-Lynne Bourne & Victor Kraatz's famous RIVERDANCE program, but unforutunately this couple has big problems with unison, especially on the spins. Still, I love Riverdance & enjoyed the program, brought back wonderful Olympic memories of B&K. :rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Where is everybody? I'm not good at this, please somebody come & post, names, moves, et al!

Nadine

Record Breaker
These two are dressed up like a Winter Wonderland. :)

Rubleva & Sheffer into 1st place from Russia. :) 47.12 Total Score

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hubbell & Hubbell dressed up like the 4th of July! :) But dancing to Ukrainian Folk Music. Too bad about that one dang missed twizzle spin by him, otherwise nice program, lots of oomph. :)

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
N&B? from the USA skated to Brazilian Folk Music, the outfits are way out there/too busy/reminiscent of A&P's outfits when they first started out, otherwise okay program.