Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Not sure about their music choice, but the lifts are interesting.

The Kerrs are next. Someone's going to get robbed.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Emotional here, tear in my eye, that move that move wherein Evan presents Emily in a arabesque Biellmann was simply exquisite, that's when my eyes misted up. Beautiful music by Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli, but a bit monotonious (spelling?) at the end.

GREAT JOB, EMILY & EVAN, GREAT JOB!!!!!!:love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
into 1st place!!!!!!! :)

Still, wish they would've done the music that A&P used, they need something different!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Kerrs are obviously crowd pleasers, I didn't like their music, but can appreciate what they do, like their lifts & fast twizzles. :)

beep_beep

Medalist
Samuelson and Bates sure can skate, but that was kind of meh for me. Seems like I've watched this type of program from them before...

life684

Final Flight
The reverse lift, where woman lifts the man, how will it be judged in terms of levels (i know it was optional element here), do anyone know that?

Nadine

Record Breaker
if someone else skated it, it's not "different"

Well for them it would be since they never used that music before, it doesn't have to be the exact same cuts (in fact I would hope not!), just something different, different cut of music.

beep_beep

Medalist
Good for the Kerrs for getting the first set of twizzles right...
I love them, but this is not a fave... yet

beep_beep

Medalist
woo hoo
french voids!
(Fabian needs a haircut)

Requiem for a Dream ??? wtf?

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Pechalat and Bourzat looked pleased, but yegads, I don't care for that program. Gimmicky to the max. And they're clearly good skaters. I want to like them a lot more than I do. Hated the way the music was cut.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm REALLY liking this French couple, unique, fast, poweful, strong, different, unique, I've run out of superlatives. Isabelle & Olivier better watch out, these are their successors to France!!!!!!!!:love:

p.s. that said, I think he had a minor stumble on a twizzle...