Ladies LP | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Start Order

Start time: 18:25 Paris time (12:25 EDT)

1 Gwendoline DIDIER FRA 10 41.96
2 Anna JURKIEWICZ POL 9 43.86
3 Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO 8 48.68
4 Carolina KOSTNER ITA 7 51.26
5 Kiira KORPI FIN 6 54.20

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Caroline ZHANG USA 5 57.26
7 Alexe GILLES USA 4 58.22
8 Mao ASADA JPN 3 58.96
9 Yukari NAKANO JPN 2 59.64
10 Yu-Na KIM KOR 1 76.08

Last edited:

nylynnr

On the Ice
In the practice this morning, the skater whose name one dares not post in a GS thread hit her triple Lutz, triple toe; triple flip; a double Axel double toe double loop; and every other jump she tried.

Mao could not land a triple Axel, although she tried both in the program and many outside the program. Either a pop or a two foot.

Nakano has changed the open of her program to double Axel, double Axel. Extremely vibrant onesie.

Appeared Alexe was having a bit of trouble with Lutz. Zhang mule kick intact.

skate4ever

Rinkside
In the practice this morning, the skater whose name one dares not post in a GS thread hit her triple Lutz, triple toe; triple flip; a double Axel double toe double loop; and every other jump she tried.

Mao could not land a triple Axel, although she tried both in the program and many outside the program. Either a pop or a two foot.

Nakano has changed the open of her program to double Axel, double Axel. Extremely vibrant onesie.

Appeared Alexe was having a bit of trouble with Lutz. Zhang mule kick intact.

Do you know if the skater-whose-name-one-dares-not-post-in-a-GS-thread also hit her nemesis triple loop during her morning practice?

nylynnr

On the Ice
I did not see her land a triple loop. May have missed it. And it's not such a nemesis she can't amass 200+ points.

figurejennah

On the Ice
I got some dress rehearsal photos!

You can find these photos so easily in Korean or Japanese sites :p
Mao has changed her dress again...? I thought the blue
dress she wore at the Japan open was for this season, so
I don't know why she would change it already. Yuna, as we all heard,
is wearing a blue dress.

My gosh I am so excited!

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=001&aid=0002923501

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=001&aid=0002923502

berrycute

On the Ice
Hmm, Mao's outfit has a v. similar cut to her SP outfit. I kind of preferred the Japan Open one though.

bmelanie

On the Ice
so it must be true Mao got six outfits fitted out for this season! XD I kind of doubted it myself when I read that but now I can't wait to see all the dresses :)

bmelanie

On the Ice
I did not see her land a triple loop. May have missed it. And it's not such a nemesis she can't amass 200+ points.

according to the documentary aired Korea just before TEB she said she always puts in the loop at the beginning of the season and then if she has trouble with it she changes the program accordingly - but she may have taken it out even before the season this time, it's hard to tell, especially if it wasn't seen in warm-ups.

skate4ever

Rinkside
according to the documentary aired Korea just before TEB she said she always puts in the loop at the beginning of the season and then if she has trouble with it she changes the program accordingly - but she may have taken it out even before the season this time, it's hard to tell, especially if it wasn't seen in warm-ups.

I think she should go for it here since she has practically bagged this one already and it's early in the season. By keep avoiding the jump, she might be remembered as the greatest figure skater ever who couldn't do a triple loop.

kandidy

Final Flight
Mao's dress is TAT's influence? I wonder what would another 4 dresses remained may look like? Perhaps a collection brought from TAT's closet?

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
How's this for a coincidence.

Vaughn Chipeur was 12th at worlds last year. He ranked last at TEB.

James/Bonheur was 12th at worlds last year. They were ranked last at TEB.

Who was ranked twelfth last year? Carolina Kostner (and Crone/Poirier, so it won't be in it's entirety, no matter what happens).

Nadine

Record Breaker
Morning Fellow Skate Fans. :)

I hope all your fav skaters do well (even if they're not your fav skaters, lol, hope ALL the skaters remain injury-free & don't miss a thing!).:thumbsup:

Basically hope to see a good show today. Now I'm off to check the results of the other disciplines before this one starts.

p.s. really had a hard time deciding if I should watch live because it seems I have a history of my fav skaters not doing well when I follow them live, hopefully that won't happen today...

Nadine

Record Breaker
And an equally gorgeous 3R by Carolina Kostner!!!!:love:

p.s. Korpi is really jumping good...:thumbsup: