Ladies LP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Kinga

Medalist
I will be in minority here, but Iove Mao in dramatic, powerful programes! Her 'light' programes from previous seasons just did not do it to me.

*Sniper*

On the Ice
As always I find Caroline's spins gorgeous, her and Yukari's spins always take my breath away :clap:
Having said that I can't bring myself to laud her jumps. They were steady and well-landed to be sure, kudos to her consistency, but she seems to be jumping so much more with her upper body and her mule-kick than anything else...her technique just makes me cringe, the way her leg kicks back and her arms spread out and twist around... :unsure:

I agree!!!
Another thing is that now that she's looking much more mature, those awful techniques seem to stand out even more!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Lissy - thank you! I was trying to place the costume. you're right, very similar to blades of glory

bubbleyum

On the Ice
yukari ends with headless spin but her head does not disappear... ahhh how i wish for stephane lambiel!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Omg, I'm emotional again, perfect music for the perfect powerful FIREBIRD skater.

I swear when she does the spins she literally turns into the mythical firebird that rose from the ashes of long ago!:thumbsup: And the headless spin at the end was reminiscent of Denise Biellmann's powerful Jungle Tribal Dance one!!!!!!!!!!!!1:love:

I honestly don't care about the jumps, I loooooooooved the performance!:cool::clap::love::rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
into 2nd place, placements don't mean anything to mean, I loved Yukari's peformance!:rock::love: