How to watch COR? | Golden Skate

How to watch COR?

schiele

Final Flight
Now that Im back from TEB and couldnt follow the discussions on how ppl watched it in Europe, Im really anxious as to how to catch this one live. Anybody has any ideas and tell me (us) how to watch COR live if you're in Europe? This is sooo frustratin... :mad:
Thanks in advance..

Last edited:

Ximena

Final Flight
I honestly have no idea if this still works but you can try WebTV

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17806 (read the info there)

At the time, it worked very well, you could even record it (there was an option to do so), but bare in mind that the trial version last three days from the moment you install it, so if you are going to try, used it for the event you want to see because I think it reads the IP of the computer so even if you uninstall it and install it again, you won't be able to watch another event.

The channel that works there is NTV+ Russia.

Trewyn

Medalist
I'm going to make it even more difficult; how can I watch RC on my MAC? I don't mind paying a little bit for it...

jovani2293

On the Ice
I think I figure a way. It was call Keyhole Tv. Use the Asahi tv option but the problem is the scheldule is avalable at the asahi tv website but i cant read japanese and my computer translater sucks so i dont know what the correct times are. it is an okay on the vision and that the best option i found. somebody translate.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
1. Saturday 10/24/09 from 7pm to 8:51pm;
2. Sunday 10/25/09 from 7pm to 8:54pm;
3. Monday 10/26/09 from 7pm to 7:54pm.

It's Japan time. I don't think they are live broadcasting. I called my mother in Japan the last Saturday (US East coast time), and had her check the time of TEB. She said it it was to be broadcast on the similar time frame above.
Hope it helps.

Oops, one more. If you live in the East coast, I believe that Japan (Tokyo) is 13 hours ahead.

Last edited:

jovani2293

On the Ice

It's Japan time. I don't think they are live broadcasting. I called my mother in Japan the last Saturday (US East coast time), and had her check the time of TEB. She said it it was to be broadcast on the similar time frame above.
Hope it helps.

Thank you so much. Ill be watching the rostelecom cup now.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Good! Enjoy yourself. I also realize that Japan is 13 hours ahead of the East coast, not 12 hours ahead, unless you live in the Central time zone.

roma

On the Ice

Hope it helps.

Oops, one more. If you live in the East coast, I believe that Japan (Tokyo) is 13 hours ahead.

Thanks for the skeds. I hope I can watch this on keyhole tv...