Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 318 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
very guilty (we are VERY grateful to have the Philadelphia International Summer Competition (formerly known as "Liberty") in Aston, PA (45 minutes from home) That's how we have had the opportunity to see junior level skaters develop!

Do you wish the current US SOI tour would also have Canadian & other international skaters as part of the tour?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
not guilty (I don't follow SOI)

have you debated learning a new language to understand what skaters are saying?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
somewhat guilty (I can speak/understand French, Spanish, & Hebrew - I was a Foreign Language Education major in college). I WISH I could understand/speak Japanese (Sean Rabbitt, Jason Brown, help me! :biggrin: )

Can you play the guitar?

Mussique

On the Ice
Not guilty —I wish, but I can't pass from some chords and the trademarks start of "juegos prohibidos", LOL.
I do however play the piano semi-professionally so there's that at least!

Are your friends careful when mentioning anything skating-related around you because they know you'll get overly excited about it? :laugh:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't force it on them, but I recommend certain videos for them to watch (and hope they enjoy them).

Do you have a favorite Disney character?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not guilty (assuming you're talking about the secular New Year) For the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah), well that's a different story. We have festive meals with sweet foods (apples & honey, Jewish Apple Cake, etc.) for a "Sweet" New Year.

Do you have a hard time staying up late on New Year's Eve?