Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 186 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
hard to say - I :love: all the disciplines, but I :love: the men the best.

Will you be able to watch the Worlds Gala on TV?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
hard to answer, I guess to be honest, GUILTY if they post about my favorite skaters.

Have you posted negative comments about skaters???

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Let's put it this way - I try not to, or @ least say something negative in a constructive way.

Are you thick-skinned when you feel your favorite skaters are bashed online?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guilty to being very thin skinned especially when it's that.... bashing...I use to fight so much over Sasha Cohen. To this day, I don't know that anyhow has completely compared to her beautiful lines, maybe in time Julia Lipnitskaya but it seemed like no one ever understood, I wasn't saying she was a wonderful skater, I was saying she created beautiful lines on the ice.

Have you ever watched a skating competition and your favorite skating is behind and if the current skater makes a mistake your skater could win, have you ever wished for a skater to make a mistake????

mintx

On the Ice
Guilty!

When Michelle Quan was skating I would yell "Fall Fall" to her competitors. I may have done that during this Olympics as well for some skaters.

Have you ever watches a live skating broadcast (TV or Online ) and genuinely not cared who won?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not guilty - there's always @ least someone I really care about/want to win

Have you ever gone to sleep depressed if a favorite skater of yours has had a program meltdown?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not guilty - I was upset at the time but got over it quickly.

Have you ever really wished for a big, big win for your favorite skater before they retired???

mintx

On the Ice
Guilty - Jeremy at this year's worlds, Yuna at the O's

Have you ever wished for s huge SPLAT FEST form a skater because you don't like their personality?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not guilty

Are there any skaters whose skating you like, but not their personalities (don't feel obligated to mention names)?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guilty (He could hardly contain himself....loved it when he was skating and could have fallen but he was like uhhhhhhhhh noooooo and saved himself. :laugh:)

Do you have high hopes for Jason???