Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 289 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
I have one.

Guilty/guilty
Are you waiting for an American pairs team to romance us with their skating the way Scott and Tessa did? Are you waiting for an American pairs team to not botch their side by side jumps?

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
not guilty. side by side spins stress me out more

do you feel :drama: when you hear a certain skater talking about adding more quads into his program (instead of developing the program artistically)?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Very guilty. Quads are not the answer, develop artistry!!

Do you think the governing councils will cap the # of quads allowed per program eventually?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
guilty! (I would :love: to see that happen)

Do you think the bonus points after the halfway point of a program should be capped so that the second half of a program is not lopsided in terms of jumps?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
guilty

Do you think a country should earn 3 spots for Worlds/Olympics if the maximum of 3 skaters/teams finish in the top ten @ Worlds (case in point - 2016 Worlds - US men)?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Guilty!

Do you think ladies skaters should be banned from attempting 3A's and quads?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Extremely guilty.

Do you like the SD or do you think dance should go back to CD's, OD, and then FD?

guilty to like the SD... honestly... the ODs for a non-knowledgeable person like me was a kill all moment... now that the SD is what it is, with clear elements and the set pattern every year, it made me a better fan, a much more interested fan, and I am learning every year while keeping interested..
I remembered one year... they had a latin CD on and all the teams where using this same bit of music... i wanted to die.