Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 400 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not directly, so not guilty - Although I do remember we were on a tour, and one of tourmates got pickpocketed. Not sure if the criminal got caught. :cry:

Do you consider yourself to be accident-prone?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty. I had one major accident in life where I almost died, took 2 years and a half to recover and it wasn’t even my fault, I was the passenger taking a ride with a colleague from the ballet company in the day my car was in the mechanic for repair.
I love driving, I rather speed but safely and don’t even have a ticket in my license.

Have you ever been at an earthquake?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not guilty (but we did feel a slight tremor about 2 weeks ago) Apparently the tremors were felt across a good bit of the USA's East Coast.

Have you experienced severe damage after a hurricane?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty, no hurricanes here, however we do have typhoons

Have you ever practiced so much that on your weekly vacation from the rink your muscles are so sore, you only want to be in your bed?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
somewhat guilty (not from skating, but from other intense activities)

Have you ever tried to enter what you thought was your car, but turned out to be someone else's (in a parking lot or on a street)?

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Have you ever tried to enter what you thought was your car, but turned out to be someone else's (in a parking lot or on a street)?
Guilty (and what made it worse, there was someone in the passenger seat watching, I didn't see them at first :scratch2:)

Have you ever gone to introduce someone and completely forgotten their name?

Magill

Record Breaker

Ha, ha, guilty, not only tried but successfully did, twice, parked in a street :eek:
Still wonder to this day how on earth it was possible that my keys worked on somebody else's car, the model which was, luckily, pretty rare where I was at the time ... or maybe it was just left open, who knows...

Have you ever tried to enter somebody else's flat you thought was yours? :laugh:

Last edited:

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty, my home/front door is unique and so were other places I've lived at.

Have you ever forgot your guards or other important skating item at the rink, forgot that you had forgotten it there and wasted time at your home looking for it? (And then when you arrived at the rink the next day, the reception's lady returned it to you?)