5 Anastasia MARTIUSHEVA / Alexei ROGONOV RUS
51.94 5
6 Mylene BRODEUR / John MATTATALL CAN
46.66 6
7 Maria SERGEJEVA / Ilja GLEBOV EST
44.88 7

gold12345

Medalist
I think K/S should have been behind M/B, but they get a 61.62 to go into first by the skin of their teeth ( M/B had 61.34).

And P/T get a 65.40.

So the top 3 are pretty close.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
The evil pcs again. Today, I'd put Keauna / Rockne ahead of Yuko & Sasha. Simply because they were better.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Loved that split-3-twist, easily the best one out there, but he throws her like a sack of potatoes in that throw jump. They're obviously good, but I don't feel anything.

And they easily go into 1st place with a score of 65.40

sillylionlove

Medalist
Not surprised that Pang and Tong are in first. Surprised that M/B and K/S are that close....like half a point away!! Should be a great free skate!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Pang/Tong ! :rock:
1st! They must have been gorgeous.

They were. They could use a little more speed on their footwork section, but that is just nit picking. Keauna and Rockne surprised me. They are skating with much more intensity and emotion along with great tech skills. To bad that Yuka fell on her jump otherwise it was a beautiful program. I was very pleased with the top 3 finishers. Congrats.

I see that Keauna and Rockne beat P/T and Y/A in the TES, but they had very low PC's.

Last edited:

Trevorgao

Rinkside
I thought he doubled the jump too. no replay and I wasnt sure.

From the score it looks like so because there was no problem with other elements

Medusa

Record Breaker
Something must have cost P/T some points - most people say someone doubled the Triple Toes.

yqs100

On the Ice
Tong DID double the toe,,,otherwise the score would be 3 or 4 points higher.....

K/S's sp music is re-arranged? make me wanna sleep......

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Tong DID double the toe,,,otherwise the score would be 3 or 4 points higher.....

Thanks. I did not catch it. It makes sense because I thought their score should have been higher, now I know why.