8 Oksana GOZEVA RUS 51.08
9 Katarina GERBOLDT RUS 42.64
10 Anastasia GIMAZETDINOVA UZB 42.30
11 Jenna MCCORKELL GBR 40.94
12 Annette DYTRT GER 36.76

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Please Mao's camp. Do something. She is faltering big time.

Congrats to Julia, Alissa and Miki.

beep_beep

Medalist
Wow, I sure didn't expect these results...

Good luck to all ladies tomorrow

Go Granny! Go Alena! Go Miki!

gourry

Final Flight
While I'm genuinely happy for Julia, I can't believe she's leading after short!!!!!! Who has ever imagined this result?!

Nadine

Record Breaker
That's it!

Drop Tatiana Tarasova, go back to your old coach, change everything or you won't even place in the top 5 come Olympics, if you even make the team.

No more self pity.

JULIA SEBESTIAN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Should we expect Mao to have a coaching change after this disaster? I don't think the Japanese Federation would stand for their champion to keep performing like this.

Kinga

Medalist
I hope Julia will have great LP tomorrow! She was very pleasant to watch today and I also admire her a lot for such a long career. Lets hope that she can crown her career with at least a medal at Europeans this year and great olympic performance.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Everyone is really close though. It could be anyone's game in the FS. In stark contrast to TEB, this will actually be a good one to watch unfold.

evangeline

Record Breaker
:eek: at the results.

Wow.

Team Asada needs to ditch that 3A in the SP pronto if Mao even wants to be anywhere near the Olympic podium.

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
This will hopefully be a much-needed wake up call for Mao's team, things need to be changed ASAP.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Should we expect Mao to have a coaching change after this disaster? I don't think the Japanese Federation would stand for their champion to keep performing like this.

The writing is on the wall, that's for sure. Who knows, if Cohen keeps playing her game of in and out (which has only been OUT) about this comeback, Asada could very well go back to coach Arutunian, perhaps.

gold12345

Medalist
Poor Mao. :frown: It's sad to see her struggling like this. What a strange leader board! Julia Sebestyen in the lead!

Trewyn

Medalist
I'm majorly upset about Ashley's score; luckily the top 5 is very close so she can still get a medal. Go Ashley!! Keep your cool! You looked lovely!
Mao... Well she got the score she deserved with that low jump content. It's sad because her other elements look great. And I loved the dress.