Men Free Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men Free Program

Medusa

Record Breaker
What are people still getting upset about Kevin? He is KVDP, what the heck to you expect? It's what he does. If you hate it so much, don't watch it. Make it a fridge break or something.

I love it of course :love: He is like Joubert, just without the good skating skills, without the speed, without the halfway decent spins, without the quick steps - and often with even more hideous costumes, which sometimes doesn't seem to be in the realm of possibility. But I love it!

Danale

On the Ice
He is like Joubert, just without the good skating skills, without the speed, without the halfway decent spins, without the quick steps - and often with even more hideous costumes, which sometimes doesn't seem to be in the realm of possibility. But I love it!
:chorus::chorus::chorus: Bravo!!

For some reason I can't get any of the live feeds :no:

Kinga

Medalist
What are people still getting upset about Kevin? He is KVDP, what the heck to you expect? It's what he does. If you hate it so much, don't watch it. Make it a fridge break or something.
I like Kevin, that is why I always try to go through his program. Mostly I can't watch it without cringing though. Yet, it is better than making it a fridge break. And I guess we all are entitled to criticism. Just like you are entitled to your opinions.

Buttercup

Record Breaker

I love it of course :love: He is like Joubert, just without the good skating skills, without the speed, without the halfway decent spins, without the quick steps - and often with even more hideous costumes, which sometimes doesn't seem to be in the realm of possibility. But I love it!
I like Kevin. He's not the best skater in the world, but he's fun and has a great 3-3-3 and the hideous costumes are entertaining. Plus I loved it when he basically said, screw CoP, I'll do what I want for step sequences. More power to him.

Nadine

Record Breaker
omg you just want to cry for this poor Russian kid, after the 2nd fall it looked like he wanted to give up, but the cheers & claps of the crowd kept him going until the next fall, but then he fought for the 2A, but on his ending spins it looked like he just gave up. So sad. :( Better luck next time, young Russian. :)

beep_beep

Medalist

Hey, I was just taking the opportunity to make an easy joke... :)
We all know it's KvdP. And we all know how much worse it can get from him (remember the white monstruosity?)

Medusa

Record Breaker
Why did Mroz had to screw up the short that badly???? I could have actually been right with my prediction if he had skated halfway decently.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Hey, I was just taking the opportunity to make an easy joke... :)
We all know it's KvdP. And we all know how much worse it can get from him (remember the white monstruosity?)
Oh yes! That was amazing. In a bad way, of course - but still, amazing. He wisely dropped the act at Worlds and had the third best free!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Why did Mroz had to screw up the short that badly???? I could have actually been right with my prediction if he had skated halfway decently.

What was your prediction for Brandon?

Nadine

Record Breaker
omg this guy has me laughing, so unusual, like an alien on skates, that head those moves, that style, wow!!!

When he began his program it looked like he was an alien wearing a straight jacket, love the *screams* by the way, lol!:laugh:

When all is said & done it works, different, unique, totally way out there, but fascinating.....:thumbsup::cool: