8 Ashley WAGNER USA 5 55.16
9 Alena LEONOVA RUS 4 56.78
10 Miki ANDO JPN 3 57.18
11 Alissa CZISNY USA 2 57.64
12 Julia SEBESTYEN HUN 1 57.94

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I would like to wish all of the ladies good luck in advance before their programs get dissected. (jk)

SusieH

On the Ice
The Japanese media says that Mao will not only keep the two 3As, but will also put a 3-3 in the second half of the program. Bless her! I feel kind of dizzy now...

Good luck to all the ladies!

Trewyn

Medalist
Go Ashley!!! Polovetsian Dances has been stuck in my head for ages; hopefully she'll perform to it stunningly! You can medal here, Ashley! I believe in you!
Since the top 6 is so tight; I can still have a dream podium consisting of Ashley, Alissa and Mao. It's going to be nailbiting this evening!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Is it Mao or TAT who reminds you of Marie Antoinette? ;)

In either case, I how she soesn't come to the same end!

Lol, Mathman, I just now saw this.:laugh:

I can see why people may think I mean TAT, but no, definitely not (no offense to Madame Tarasova). :)

I tried to find a pic wherein Kirsten Dunst was wearing the same exact pink color outfit as Mao, but I was unable to transfer it to here. Better luck next time.

Mao Asada is revolutionizing the skating world with her Marie Antoinette style, one-of-a-kind, stately/queenly, unique!:thumbsup:

Nadine

Record Breaker
The Japanese media says that Mao will not only keep the two 3As, but will also put a 3-3 in the second half of the program. Bless her! I feel kind of dizzy now...

Thanks so much for the info., SusieH!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

I'll always be her fan, come what may, despite everything, till the bitter end. :)

I wish Mao & all the competitors the best of luck & hope they all can land what they planned. The best competitions are when everyone tries their best & in turn lands their best!:love:

Tango_D_R

Rinkside
Good luck to all ladies- :)
Compared to the rest last night, I actually kindda liked Czisny's SP(which rarely happens in my case)..I have a strange feeling that she might win this one. I doubt she'll do a clean program but still..

Anyway it doesn't matter who gets on the podium or not.. just hoping for some *sparks* this time :eek:hwell:

janetfan

Match Penalty

It seems unwise to ever challenge the world reknowned skating expertise of the Japanese media so I will wish Mao good luck coz it sounds like she is going to really and truly need it today.

Perhaps Mao's latest costume will feature a free flowing design and will have a rocket pak hidden underneath it ;)

bekalc

Record Breaker
Originally Posted by SusieH

You know she could easily have one of her best performances ever the girl is a Champion and a fighter. I'm glad she's going for something other than 3axels....

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, just checked the schedule, another half hour to wait. I soooo wish they would've had the ladies on before dance & pairs, that way I would've just went to sleep after seeing them & the men, of course. :cool:

Seriously, I think I might just skip the first group of women & wait for the last, I'm gonna take a nap. :)

R.D.

Record Breaker

Not a good idea. At the rate she has been missing them I don't think that's the smartest strategy. Plus, in this field she doesn't really need all that firepower.

OTOH, if she hits everything, watch out Yuna.

kandidy

Final Flight
The TVU channel is playing Yuna's singing.
;) After listening million times, I really admit she has good voice.
Ooops sorry guys, off topucs, but to kill the time until the event starts.

janetfan

Match Penalty
You know she could easily have one of her best performances ever the girl is a Champion and a fighter. I'm glad she's going for something other than 3axels....

I agree and hope Mao has a great skate today.
But....it says in addition to keeping BOTH 3A's Mao is also ADDING a 3x3 in second half of her program.

This sounds like desperation to me but let's wait and see what happens.
ETA: Either Tat has lost her mind or someone else is calling the shots.

Last edited: