Ladies LP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

life684

Final Flight
OMG what a ridiculous, scandalous score for a boring skate with no triple-triple and a fall!!!! Ashley was way better!!!! Here I was thinking she had won this!!! I would have vaguely accepted it if it were a small margin but that is just unfair!

She only tried 5 triple and she usually get hit by UR calls, protocol will show that. Your argument would have held up little more in 6.0 system, but we are time and again reminded this is not 6.0 system.

bekalc

Record Breaker
Originally Posted by Trewyn
OMG what a ridiculous, scandalous score for a boring skate with no triple-triple and a fall!!!! Ashley was way better!!!! Here I was thinking she had won this!!! I would have vaguely accepted it if it were a small margin but that is just unfair!

Lets wait for the protocols. Ashley tends to get downgrades.

pksandy

Spectator
Why doesn't JSF do something about this now? Bring Mao back to her first coach or maybe Rafael!!!

:cool: you really believe that the problem is Tarasova. that the solution would change the coach. remember that Miki had a terrible season after being world champion, and Nikolai had no guilt, Miki admitted that she was not sure to follow skated, she was confused, and I think Mao has something similar, could go even with Rafael again, but if she does not re-focus her mind on skating, it would be very difficult to get back to being her again. Mao is lost, disconnected from the rink, and I only wish that she recovers and come back to be the best.

:clap:you can achieve Mao-Chan, Go Mao

Marie_S

Rinkside
I just LOVE Ashley and Alissa today.
Ashley reminds me of Flora, and Undine for Alissa.
They both look exquisite today- and skated way better than those two Japanese skaters. I honestly think they deserved higher PCS.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Pretty good competition for Alissa, honestly. If only she could nail the jumps, she'd be a real contender every time.