Ladies LP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Nadine

Record Breaker
I honestly think Julia S. gave this one away, sadly, but that means Miki won it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:BANZAI, MIKI-CHAN, BANZAI!!!!!!!:love:

life684

Final Flight
Yes the answer is NO. Shes in fifth place right now. She won't make it. Unless a lot of people implode on the GP this year which won't happen.

remember the year Kwan qualified with a single GP, which she won. of course she chose not to go GPFs.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Anyone else think that Ando's form seems somehow stable? I mean, of course she fell, but still laid down several good Triples and especially kept her cool after the fall. Not bad at all.

mel66

Rinkside
Oh wow....
I thought Mao will make it to the podium easily although I didn't expect her to win gold. This is worse than I thought.... I don't know what to say....

Kissx3

Final Flight
Julia can still be proud of having the best SP here. I don't think anyone would've predicted that.

Nadine

Record Breaker
ALLLLLLLLLLRIGHT!!!!!! Ashley Wagner of the USA came in 2nd, she won the silver medal!!!!!!1:cool::rock: I hope the USFSA is watching.

Also I agree with the crowd's whistling, there is no way Julia S. should of placed behind Mao (I love you Mao, but today wasn't your day).